Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee tfw all of these 16 year olds have more life experience than you

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
they have:
-a license
-a job
-sex
-relationships
-hobbies they're into while i don't care about anything
-they enjoy socializing and can always come up with something to talk about or say while my mind is always blank
-a brighter future from being good with academics
wtf...

very brutal, the average 13 year old life mogs me to oblivion tbh

16-year old here, I don't have the majority of those things. Guess all of my normalfag peers mog me.
  1. :no:
  2. :no:
  3. :no:
  4. :no:
  5. :yes:
  6. :no:
  7. :yes:

they have:
-a license

The driver licence pill strikes once again. Having a driver licence is a foundation, if you do not have one, you can go and end yourself.

The driver licence pill strikes once again. Having a driver licence is a foundation, if you do not have one, you can go and end yourself.
:feelscry::cryfeels: I can pretend in my room.

I didn’t have a license or job or sex at 16. Now I only have one of those things

Pass the rope

But we have brains they dont

And I cant have cute adorable loli on my dick. Kūrva blet hate roasties and overportective daddies

-a license
No.
-a job
No.
-sex
No.
-relationships
No.
Maybe if you count animu as a hobby.
-they enjoy socializing and can always come up with something to talk about or say while my mind is always blank
No.
50%.

-a license
No.
-a job
No.
-sex
No.
-relationships
No.
Maybe if you count animu as a hobby.
No.
50%.
A 14 year old being a virgin without a license and a job is to be expected tbh

Giros have it easier than men and it gets to my head.

I failed my driving license because my examiner was a Stacy.

It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Brutal. When your mind goes in blank part is very suifuel, you don't have too much or non experiences to relate.

oh, i forgot hes 14 :feelsmega:
kindergarten.co tbh

He’s too young to be worrying about girls imo, let alone rotting on an incel forum. I was too occupied with collecting pokemon cards at that age.

Soon I can say I'm twice that age and have none of those.

kindergarten.co tbh

He’s too young to be worrying about girls imo, let alone rotting on an incel forum. I was too occupied with collecting pokemon cards at that age.

Seriously, teenagers should not be allowed here for their own good.