Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw fucking boiling outside but you have nothing to do

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Bruh I'm a teen it's fucking boiling I get sweat just from how hot it is indoors.

I'm on my summer holiday I should be going outside every single day to the beach hangin with friends n girls but there is literally nothing for me to do outside I only get sniggered at and mogged

And then when I go out with family it's so awkward cuz u got teens walkin towards the beach all half naked but they b dressin like that all times of the year tbh

@FrailPaleStaleMale @Hate_my_life @mental_out can u guys relate?

Winter is the fucking best season for incels. U get to wear loads of clothes to cover u up and so is everyone else and u don't feel left out by society cuz ye

Have nothing to do?

Just don't watch Champions League in 2 hours theory.

I miss winter, fuck summer

tfw i don't have A/C

Nah can't relate, it's not really boiling outside. It is nice and chilly out there.

british cels shut the fucl up about heat you aint know shit

Atleast your economy is not fucked.

I cycled around my city, was lifefuel despite the outrageous heat today.

british cels shut the fucl up about heat you aint know shit
We have no A.C and our houses are made to retain heat.

Run around naked in the street and scare foids

The only nice thing about summer is that I can get to stare at girls in booty shorts and bikini but now I can't even fucking do that.

Run around naked in the street and scare foids
25178 1

Cant do shit anyways because of the BIG, BAD, SCARY!, CORONAVIRUS!!! (Ahhh!!!)

tired of this kung flu shit open the country back up. itll be around forever, coronatards dont get that

Bruh I'm a teen it's fucking boiling I get sweat just from how hot it is indoors.

I'm on my summer holiday I should be going outside every single day to the beach hangin with friends n girls but there is literally nothing for me to do outside I only get sniggered at and mogged

And then when I go out with family it's so awkward cuz u got teens walkin towards the beach all half naked but they b dressin like that all times of the year tbh

@FrailPaleStaleMale @Hate_my_life @mental_out can u guys relate?

Winter is the fucking best season for incels. U get to wear loads of clothes to cover u up and so is everyone else and u don't feel left out by society cuz ye
I don't wear a lot during winter, the cold is much more nicer than heat at times, though I do miss the usual warmth.