Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw i'll never have a girlfriend to watch me play videogames

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I just want a foid who watches me play videogames.
I strongly believe that women shouldnt be allowed to play vidya and they shouldnt like them either, I just want the foid to watch me while I play while cuddling with me, she should support me and admire my skill without asking stupid questions and always admiting that she has no idea about vidya.

Does anyone else want this?

Last edited:
I actually want her to play a game with me.

Maybe if you tried to approach a single foid you might see a result?

Honestly this is kind of soy. I don't see how you would find any enjoyment in this

Im playing vidya alone right now and I wish I had cute foid cuddling with me while I play
Yeah that's better. I would feel retarded if all she did was watch me play and say "good job" once in a while

she wouldnt be interested in you playing games, she would be on phone talking to chads

Tfw ill never have gf anyway

I'll never have a girlfriend...

approaching a foid once in your life is bluepilled?
I already told you it doesnt work, i'm a 1/10 at best and my face is red, aproaching won't work.
"Just approach bro :soy: :soy: :soy: " thats bluepilled advice

I just want a foid who watches me play videogames.
I strongly believe that women shouldnt be allowed to play vidya and they shouldnt like them either, I just want the foid to watch me while I play while cuddling with me, she should support me and admire my skill without asking stupid questions and always admiting that she has no idea about vidya.

If you had a girlfriend, why would you even be playing video games?

It's a fantasy i've had for quite a few years now. I'd give up everything i own just to have that for the rest of my life :feelscry:

Hah. Most of us would just settle for a fucking girl.

Yeah no with that attitude your chances of getting a gf who wants to watch you play games is 0, which is better then the 0.1% chance you'd have otherwise.

chad gets blowjobs while gaming

If not defiled by cum on face and in holes by other man, sure!

Honestly this is kind of soy. I don't see how you would find any enjoyment in this
Yeah me too, how can she even truly admire skill if she doesn't have basic understanding of video games because she isn't allowed to play them? There's a great video about something similar like this.

I actually want her to play a game with me.
hard same, even if she'd suck at the games (like two person co-op games) i really wouldnt mind tbh

If you were Chad, she'd learn just for your enjoyment.
Or I can find a gamer girl, but chads have already taken all of them.

We truly are oppressed.

I just want a girl to watch me fucking her sister

I want a naked 18 year old 10/10 stacy girlfriend on a leash with cat ears and tail lying on my lap purring while I play video games.

Foids find video games distasteful. In their minds, only chads have earned the right to play vidya games. Othermen should get busy working in the fields so m'lady can live like a queen.

I want a naked 18 year old 10/10 stacy girlfriend on a leash with cat ears and tail lying on my lap purring while I play video games.
Another man has swallowed Japanese poison I see. Stop watching hentai for six months and you'll be cured from this mental disease.

When I was in high school Skyrim was my number one cope. Solitude was my favorite place, because it was such a large city with large roads and buildings, and the atmosphere of the city was breathtaking and the music was stunningly good. It filled me with happiness in my cesspool of a life, I loved wandering in the streets of Solutide with that song playing on the background. Sometimes I dreamt of a girlfriend, I imagined my gf sitting on my lap while playing Skyrim. When I got caught up on the game too much I imagined her hugging me and kiss me from my neck, maybe she'd be interested in Skyrim, maybe we would explore Solutide together, she would watch me exploring caves and fighting bosses. I always imagined my gf was here to react to my gameplay and I imagined we had a good time always. Or sometimes I would imagine her lying on my bed next to my computer, she'd insist on me to stop playing Skyrim and come there, I would pause the game, go to bed and cuddle with my pillow, imagining it was my gf. I was kinda sad, but hopeful, it's just my weight I'd think, if I lose weight, my dreams will come true. I had my hope, video games made me happy and cope in hard times. I thought I had a chance to be normal, turns out it was already over for me.:feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back