Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tfw I'm writting a song

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
And keep changing the lyrics to tone them down because I feel YT and other platforms will censor me because of it if I don't :feelsUnreal:

how long does it usually take you to write 1 song?

Can't you upload not censored media here ?

how long does it usually take you to write 1 song?
It varies wildly. Sometimes I finish everything in less than an hour, sometimes it takes days and sometimes I finish some part fast but get stuck and only come up with the other parts and finish everything months or even years later.
Can't you upload not censored media here ?
Yeah but I want to make just one recording and upload everything, it's easier. I'd have to record several different versions to upload differently in different sites. Also, the songs would end up with no official lyrics.

Is it about lolis

mogs me at creativity :feelsbadman: I enjoy your work, bro, keep going! :feelsokman:

It varies wildly. Sometimes I finish everything in less than an hour, sometimes it takes days and sometimes I finish some part fast but get stuck and only come up with the other parts and finish everything months or even years later.

Yeah, I noticed this with writing poetry as well.
It can take between weeks and 10 minutes.
But the ones where I wrote them in a short period of time usually turned out better and to have a weird uncanny quality to them.
It's frustrating that incredible ability is within your brain and can only be accessed at basically random times, although drugs can help.

Is it about lolis
Not this time, no. Kek. It's about feeling violent towards women but I changed it violent against people in general to avoid censorship.

mogs me at creativity :feelsbadman: I enjoy your work, bro, keep going! :feelsokman:
I can try to help you if you ever want to play/compose. Don't give up your dreams. Also thanks a lot!