Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw no fake friends

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Had 2 fake friends, they didn't come to my bday, tfw no friends at all now

0UbkH2M.gif

Happy Birthday @Weed

first bday alone is the worst. one of the things that made me want to rope the most.

after the years you get used to it and just prepare a lot of drugs beforehand to battle the depression. kinda works.

Last time I had a friend come to my birthday party was when I had a special ed friend as a 9 year old.

Thank you guys a lot. You are the only community that I have right now and that understands me, I really appreciate that and I am glad this website exists so people like us can gather around to share our problems. It's truly amazing. I hope the happiness will finally come to us as we truly need it.

I lost all of my prop friends when I was 16. They were a bunch of faggot cunts so it wasn't entirely unwelcome. Good thing about being alone is not having to have "friends."

tbh tbh

I don't have any friends now and I haven't had any since the primary school :lul:
also, happy birthday :feelsokman:

i'd go to ur bday, but i didn't get an inv tbhtbh

Thank you guys a lot. You are the only community that I have right now and that understands me, I really appreciate that and I am glad this website exists so people like us can gather around to share our problems. It's truly amazing. I hope the happiness will finally come to us as we truly need it.
tbh tbh. hbd tbh tbh.

Had 2 fake friends, they didn't come to my bday, tfw no friends at all now

0UbkH2M.gif
You should know better than to celebrate your bday as an incel. Guaranteed suifuel when nobody goes.
Happy bday tho

Happy birthday man.

If the people in your life don't care enough to even tell you happy birthday, they aren't worth it. Take the chance and cut them out of your life. Don't get stuck putting in time and effort into people who don't give a damn about you.

tbhtbhtbh? ngl?

Yeah I thought not being able to find a girl was bad enough but I can't even find other guys who like me. It's so over

Happy birthday @Weed

Tbhtbh...ngl.. ; _ ;
I lost all of my prop friends when I was 16. They were a bunch of faggot cunts so it wasn't entirely unwelcome. Good thing about being alone is not having to have "friends."

tbh tbh
What did they do? Describe 'em.

Thank you again, guys. :3 Day 2 now since my bday, life will just go on, the time will keep passing and hopefully you will all move on with the time in terms of happiness.. I am wondering what's gonna happen on 21st bday, will I actually ascend and gain friends or will I be the same? Fuck my life is like a series of movies, every year is a new episode, buy tickets now.

Last edited:
my "friends" didnt even remember my birthday

A bit of late, but happy birthday, @Weed

I don't have any friends, and majority of my birthdays there was only my cat and grandma and no one else to congratulate me, tbh. Last year my grandma and cat both passed away, and now i just won't celebrate it at all, it's not a big deal.

A bit of late, but happy birthday, @Weed

I don't have any friends, and majority of my birthdays there was only my cat and grandma and no one else to congratulate me, tbh. Last year my grandma and cat both passed away, and now i just won't celebrate it at all, it's not a big deal.
Fuck, that's brutal. I hope you will do fine in future, try to have enough motivation to moneymaxx online, read up blackhat forum money section and learn new stuff, but the question is... can you be saved by surgeries? If you have 1 or 2 surgeries to do, just to fix major subhuman features you might ascend. I might be coping tho haha but hopemaxxing never hurts so if you get enough money you will experience a better life according to the blackpill/redpill. I wish he had those looks that would halo us ; _ ; JFL at this life

Celebrating b-days. Fucking normie

I didn't celebrate my birthdays from 20 years old, because I don't have a friends and I don't want celebrate it with parents, because I hate them, especially mom.

I know the feel brother, friends come and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back