Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tfw nobody to play board games with

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was browsing the board game section on Amazon and it made me sad looking at all the stuff bc I know I have nobody to play with

I remember when I was younger me and my cousins would sometimes play at my grandparents bc they have no internet so it was the only thing you could do

I kind of miss it, its really fun especially if you dont take it seriously

Ive tried playing online a couple times but its just not the same as doing it in person :feelsbadman:

get into csgo

get into csgo

Lol no, its only teens on there

I quit at 21 cause it felt bad always being the oldest guy in the room

Once there was a girl on my team and she told everyone to shut up so she could talk with this deep voiced chad

I once got made fun of sounding insecure too like JFL how

Also I once dropped that I was a virgin just because and then a guy who mustve been like in his mid teens ridiculed me for it

Ive always fantasized of playing board games with a gf

I was browsing the board game section on Amazon and it made me sad looking at all the stuff bc I know I have nobody to play with

I remember when I was younger me and my cousins would sometimes play at my grandparents bc they have no internet so it was the only thing you could do

I kind of miss it, its really fun especially if you dont take it seriously

Ive tried playing online a couple times but its just not the same as doing it in person :feelsbadman:
Play chess.com
-elo ranking
-foids are there if you want to talk
-customisation of boards and pieces