Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>tfw schizotypal personality disorder

Pretty sure I had this at one point too, but it went away eventually.

alienfranco said:
You came from LOOKISM.NET

No, I've seen him post many times on r/Incels for months on end.

Being diagnosed with a serious mental illness is a fucking death sentence. Plus being male you'll be called a serial killer like I have by multiple people.

Schizotypal is actually one of the best personality disorders to have lbh. It makes you intriguing. If you pair schizotypy with an attractive face, you've got yourself a truly unique specimen!

I've got:
BDD/Beauty deficient disorder
OCD
Depersonalization/derealization disorder
Schizotypal personality disorder

I also identify very strongly with many traits of borderline but not enough to be diagnosed with it.

Being on schizophrenic side isnt fun at all, meds cost a shit ton if youre not taking 1st gen drugs and insurance
Its absolute shit facing depersonalization and dissociation, avolition and ahedonia.
Being disorganized make you feel even more subhuman than you can be, saying random shit or just end up saying two words sentences while everyone looking at you, then your paranoia kicks in, afterward so do your full positive symptoms

Its not fun or romanticized like people make it, i dont have imaginary friends or even worst, multiple personaloties.
Its a storm in your head, not a slide to wonderland