Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel tfw there are thousands of othercels on this forum that think just like me. 16 year old prime teen virgins without tattoos or debt...

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
...are everything a man wants

Look at famous chads like DiCaprio. One tight teen after another. No wallie roastie here!

E7B499C8 C432 4EDC 94C2 8A12D4CD8797

I don't think DiCaprio is having sex with teenagers today.

i want that man

I don't think DiCaprio is having sex with teenagers today.
trust me there are thousands of teens who will jump on his dick without moment of doubts just looking because of his fame and memory of his prime looks
Original

Teen girls with no tattoos, debt, dyed hair, leftist or liberal views, or mental health issues are a thing of the past.
Virgin females no longer exist

I would take tatooed loli, could be even better, more chuuni and rebelious

I missed out on teenage poon. too late now that I'm too old

trust me there are thousands of teens who will jump on his dick without moment of doubts just looking because of his fame and memory of his prime looks
View attachment 157201

Another incel/wizard trait is believing all women are attracted to pretty boys.

Trust me theres more than enough women who prefer how he looks now as opposed to back in 1997 when he filmed Titanic.

Another incel/wizard trait is believing all women are attracted to pretty boys.

Trust me theres more than enough women who prefer how he looks now as opposed to back in 1997 when he filmed Titanic.
I could say same that theres more than enough money to prefer his old look. Chad will be always chad.

Suifuel kek. DiCaprio is one of the ultimate pussy slayer. Gigastatusmaxxed chad

Chad gets to have both. He picks between tattooed and natural, big titted and small titted, any race, slim and thick, like he's picking off a menu.

And debt doesn't matter since he just hits it and quits it.

16 year old virgins are a rarity these days