Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tfw U never had pinned thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
My threads are just too high iq init

I've had none

cope youre still a virgin

Init is a daemon process that continues running until the system is shut down. It is the direct or indirect ancestor of all other processes and automatically adopts all orphaned processes. Init is started by the kernel during the booting process; a kernel panic will occur if the kernel is unable to start it.
What the fuck does that even mean and where did you get that from

No pinned threads for your post count:dab:

Im not high iq enough to make them yet

Im not high iq enough to make them yet
I just cba and I also never keep up with news so I'm always the last to find out about new stuff n all dat

I just cba and I also never keep up with news so I'm always the last to find out about new stuff n all dat
Most stuff thats "incelcentric" is just a massive rabbithole in some science website. Researchers usually dont like to do anything related to lookism for safety reasons and its rly hard to get "normal" people to do them tbh

My first theread was pinned, that was a shitstorm

My threads are shit

tfw you will never make a thread bc no one cares about greycel colors

I've had one pinned once for meeting up with two other users IRL

Init is a daemon process that continues running until the system is shut down. It is the direct or indirect ancestor of all other processes and automatically adopts all orphaned processes. Init is started by the kernel during the booting process; a kernel panic will occur if the kernel is unable to start it.
I see