Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR tfw wasn't born a hot girl

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
tfw can't make a living posting selfies on instagram
tfw can't go on tinder and les out with other hot girls within 5 minutes
tfw can't amass a sizable youtube following just by showing my face in videos
I envy her life https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8L1BplQGxZ_FhGc6nzAZ8g
>tfw this girl is my age

At least you can take solace in the knowledge that the genetically fortunate will decay just as surely as we will. Her looks will decline and the power she has over men will vanish along with them, entropy doesn't skip anyone. Attractive people in love with life fear the future so much that they won't even consciously address it. It might seem bad now, but at least we don't have quite as much that will be taken away from us. Chad and Stacy fear the nature of existence more than anyone.

Helps me cope tbh. Also, she isn't that attractive, typical Stacy, nothing special. Just goes to show how unlucky you have to be to roll male.

Op stop looking at succesful foids;else you will go mental from envy

At least you can take solace in the knowledge that the genetically fortunate will decay just as surely as we will. Her looks will decline and the power she has over men will vanish along with them, entropy doesn't skip anyone. Attractive people in love with life fear the future so much that they won't even consciously address it. It might seem bad now, but at least we don't have quite as much that will be taken away from us. Chad and Stacy fear the nature of existence more than anyone.

Helps me cope tbh. Also, she isn't that attractive, typical Stacy, nothing special. Just goes to show how unlucky you have to be to roll male.
What you said is very true i always try to keep it in mind

I would rather be born a chad tbh.

Going from incel to hole would be a downgrade.

Cope. Just buy a gun if you're worried about being weaker
It’s not about being weaker bro, it’s about being more attractive.

I would rather fuck girls than be a girl is what I’m basically saying.

that's gay af bro.
being a foid = literally sucking dicks for a living

that's gay af bro.
being a foid = literally sucking dicks for a living
Just be a lesbian
It’s not about being weaker bro, it’s about being more attractive.

I would rather fuck girls than be a girl is what I’m basically saying.
You only think that because you are a man already. Women have greater sexual pleasure. Just wear a strap on if you wanna fuck a girl as a girl

what the fuck why you want to be foid ? I rather being a gigachad tho

I would rather be born a chad tbh.

Going from incel to hole would be a downgrade.
It would be like quitting playing a game on nightmare mode and restarting it on easiest mode.

what the fuck why you want to be foid ? I rather being a gigachad tho
Chad would be optimal, but life as a female is so unbelievably more enjoyable than being an ugly male.

So much wrong with this thread where do I begin

Female privilege. I wish I had it. Though there’s a strange source of pride in being able to live as an oppressed male. If females were to lose their female privilege and the sexes became equal, most of them would rope.