Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TFW when a 13 year old kid is as tall as you.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I'm actually a bit shorter than 5'8"

1bP4jRcXtE-12.png

brutal. as 5'5 currycel this hits hard

I am 5'4 so all teens are taller than me. horrible feeling.

At least you still heightmog MOST 13 year old kids.

There are big kids at my high school like one kid is 6'1

13 year old Barron Trump is 6'2

Tfw 13 year olds have grown out of watching anime but you havent

I'm nearly 6 foot and most kids these day are 6'2 at 15 years of age unless they are curry who are either giants or midgets

My condolences

just curious, because your quality of life depends on what ethnicity you are.

loool that guy is a chad tbh
Lol that guy is dating a noodlewhore from Vietnam. she's not even attractive lol. he's statusmaxxed and tall but settles for a girl from SEA. my rule of thumb is , at least get a really good looking girl if they're from a shit hole. Quality of life depends on wealth and culture. Culture is usually from wealth and education. There are only a few groups that worse lives than others such junkies , uber religion christian and unskilled niggas.

Attachments

• sonnysideup.PNG
    sonnysideup.PNG
    899.7 KB · Views: 50
You have to be 6'2 these days to get any respect as a young man, being 6' doesn't cut it.

Lol that guy is dating a noodlewhore from Vietnam. she's not even attractive lol. he's statusmaxxed and tall but settles for a girl from SEA. my rule of thumb is , at least get a really good looking girl if they're from a shit hole. Quality of life depends on wealth and culture. Culture is usually from wealth and education. There are only a few groups that worse lives than others such junkies , uber religion christian and unskilled niggas.

by "uber religion christians" you mean the amish or westbro baptist types?

I’m a 5'8 manlet. It’s beyond over.

by "uber religion christians" you mean the amish or westbro baptist types?
Amish . westboro baptist are wealthy trolls. jfl at low iq normies getting enraged

Happens to me literally on a daily basis. Just don't think about it, remember your favorite cope and keep the show going.

5'10" and many women at my campus are as tall as me :cryfeels:

tfw you're too short to reach the rope.

I would jump in front of a tram if I was just a cm shorter.
How do you gigamanlets live?

By being bluepilled.
I admire gigamanlets because they're mentally strong. If I woke up being 5'5" I'd actually kill myself. There's men out there who are 4'9" - 5'3". Holy shit. I can't even imagine it.

I admire gigamanlets because they're mentally strong. If I woke up being 5'5" I'd actually kill myself. There's men out there who are 4'9" - 5'3". Holy shit. I can't even imagine it.

It also depends on average height of the place you live in. If average man is a manlet, it won't seem bad tbh.

Teenagers mogging me isn’t something new to me, I’m used to it.

Someone said "13 years old?" :feelsgah:

idk, but most guys where i live are 6ft and above, even girls my age are taller. suicide fuel on a daily basis tbh.

lucky for me where I live average male height is about 5'6" and females are shorter than that.

ive seen multiple 13 year olds taller than me