Tfw when you're to hateful for an incel forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
After I destroyed Cuckyen in that weak argument, I find myself banned for...incel shaming. What the hell.

People refer to each other as cels ALL THE TIME. Should I have called that clown boringcel instead of boring ass incel? Would that have been better?

When I said it, that was merely in the heat of discussion and used to make a point. Seriously, how can an incel insult me for having no followers while he has no friends outside his clique? Even after getting Remyx'd, they're shooting the shit about how I, Remyx am somehow cucked by a kid who can barely type a sentence. We go from a guy white knighting his boyfriend, to someone else saying whatever to hype up the white knight's alpha male image on an incel forum. I guess that's how this circle jerk goes round on here, but I digress.
I even said this

It's like a nigger calling another nigger nigga
I'm basically reminding them that they aren't special.

Look, I understand I've been a mega unfriendly, gaping asshole on here, because of my anger from real life problems and I expect to have the piss taken out of me for it by everyone, that's fine, but you guys have to be a little more reasonable here. I think I already learned my lesson and learned where I stand in this community. The bottom line is I'm still an incel myself and nothing that's happened today compares to the pain of rejection I've endured from thots. After I'm banned, I'll just continue being a reject to holes with no way to cope, there's no debating that.

To be serious about it, I just ask that you erase your mind of my mistakes and let me back on. I'll come back a new, less pissed off poster. I'll put all this childish nonsense that took place behind me. If you don't let me back on, then it's obvious everyone is just hating more than me. But if you do, I'll change my ways and be completely Remyx'd.

@i_a_m_i

Last edited:
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Modcel
-
Your posts are a pretty clear example of incel shaming. You can't weasel out of it by saying "People [here] refer to each other as cels ALL THE FUCKING TIME", because that clearly isn't how you were using it; it wasn't said in jest, matter-of-factly, or anything like that. You called him an incel as if there were something inherently wrong with being incel- as if his opinion were invalid based on that fact alone. That's how normalfags behave. And just for some background, you have a total of six warnings for bragging. In that context, it's not really surprising that you'd resort to using "incel" as an insult.

You were already at 80% before I banned you, and naturally I considered just giving you 10%, the least I could have given, which would have resulted in a four day ban. I decided against that for two reasons: (1)incel shaming should be harshly warned, and in any case, I wouldn't have given less than 20%, and (2)I have no reason to be lenient; this forum isn't in any need of braggarts who have a seemingly hostile view of incels, which, despite your identifying as incel, makes me think you don't really think of yourself like the rest of us.

So for those reasons I've decided against unbanning you.

Status
Not open for further replies.