Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Tfw whites mog others at fucking EVERYTHING

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

No, man. Cho mogs every white shooter in existence.

32 kills with nothing but a couple of pistols. Legend tbh.

power rankings for mass shooters:
hapas>spics>muslims>asians>whites

No, man. Cho mogs every white shooter in existence.
View attachment 98153

32 kills with nothing but a couple of pistols. Legend tbh.
He gets a bonus for using inferior weapons but Breivik is still the mass shooting champion. And he's a Nordic Aryan.

NZ was a major lifefuel today

I could barely contain myself

you know the best part was, my schoolmates all seemed to enjoy this as well as we discussed it

NZ was a major lifefuel today

I could barely contain myself

you know the best part was, my schoolmates all seemed to enjoy this as well as we discussed it
soon you and your friends probably will feel bad

Don't fight, you're playing in (((their))) hands.

Yes, he should have shot up a jewish bank instead of a muslim mosque. Cure the cause, not treat the symptom

Yes, he should have shot up a jewish bank instead of a muslim mosque. Cure the cause, not treat the symptom
that's what exactly i thought.
and he is cuck for not doing this

Yes bro. I have no problems with muslims if they leave us alone
Immigration is a plan to empty lands and declare israel. we need to STAY in home lands

Immigration is a plan to empty lands and declare israel. we need to STAY in home lands

I already emigrated out of my home country, but I will return to become a hero one day

same thing goes for you.. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We only need 40 thousand people like the St. new zealand to take back our country

#1 priority has to be to spread awareness and create more like him

What I learned from this incident is that the world is better when everyone stays where they belong.

I went to Germany but I quickly noticed that I don't belong there (even though I'm half German) and came back to my homeland, compatible with both my race, language and culture, which is Southern Brazil.

What I learned from this incident is that the world is better when everyone stays where they belong.

I went to Germany but I quickly noticed that I don't belong there (even though I'm half German) and came back to my homeland, compatible with both my race, language and culture, which is Southern Brazil.

Others where raised in the wrong place and never had a home to come back, so is my case racially south american who was raised in Europe.

Others where raised in the wrong place and never had a home to come back, so is my case racially south american who was raised in Europe.
You are my opposite then.

the brazil shooters had a manifesto? link? btw My Twisted World is NOT "gay shit" it was the best thing i ever read in my life tbh

the brazil shooters had a manifesto? link? btw My Twisted World is NOT "gay shit" it was the best thing i ever read in my life tbh
I don't know tbh. I didn't see any.