Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tfw you are too autistic to not act like a retard but not autistic enough to not feel ashamed about it afterwards

• Thread starter Deleted member 21752
  • Start date
Deleted member 21752

Deleted member 21752

Requested
-
Every interaction with other people births at least one new cringe memory that will be played in my head over and over and over again until the day I die Why am I like this REEEEEEE :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsree:

It's weird too because being self aware of your own autism can make you over confident in your ability to detect cringe, and then you mentally go over a conversation or some interaction and realize you dropped like 6 layers of cringe beyond what you're already embarrassed about.

It's weird too because being self aware of your own autism can make you over confident in your ability to detect cringe, and then you mentally go over a conversation or some interaction and realize you dropped like 6 layers of cringe beyond what you're already embarrassed about.
Exactly :cryfeels:

Kinda relatable tbh

Your mommie let the jew doctors give you a mercury vaccination.

Every interaction with other people births at least one new cringe memory that will be played in my head over and over and over again until the day I die Why am I like this REEEEEEE :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsree:
That’s cool
GrAYcel

I love/hate these trait threads, they describe me perfectly.
I become more and more self-aware with these threads, but they also bring me down.

maybe you are undersocialized. maybe I am too.

This thread hits me too hard and is part of the reason I started drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back