Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media tfw you complete a game and your life loses all meaning

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Just completed GT5 recently and now I don't know what to do with my time. I thought because it was at like 60% that there was many more missions to come, maybe with that Mexican mob guy or something ( I chose to kill Devin btw, who the fuck would chose to kill my niggahs Trevor or Michael?)

I got hitman and metal gear solid to get into but GTA is the most playable if the makes sense, you can just turn it on and get lost in the world for a while

That’s why you get addicted to games that can’t be completed like minecraft and tetris :feelsthink:

Thought when you said GT5 you meant Gran Turismo 5 :feelsbadman: But anyway if you are like most guys who just speed through the story of GTA V without doing sidestuff you're missing a big chunk of the game...

Thought when you said GT5 you meant Gran Turismo 5 :feelsbadman: But anyway if you are like most guys who just speed through the story of GTA V without doing sidestuff you're missing a big chunk of the game...
Ive just got the strangers and freaks stuff left and I bought some properties which sometimes have little tasks to do

I wonder when the next GTA will come out?

i killed trever because micheal and franklin were a good duo

Get all collectibles and achievments

hate that feel.
in some games I never finished the final mission ...

GTA 5?

Just use the invincibility cheat, use the cheat to give yourself a fuckton of ammo (look them up, they exist), use the explosive ammo cheat and then go on a rampage for the ages.

play another game
what kinds of games do you like?
try Deus Ex, Bioshock, Fallout and Elder Scrolls man
those are some of my favourite games

That’s why I play endless games tbh. I only have a phone and iPad so completing pretty much all games means spending $$$, no sense of accomplishment there.

Try just cause, the third game is so nice and fun

this was me back when i finshed beating pokemon games as a kid, emerald and soul silver were my favorite

Are you playing next-gen version? Then it has all these peyote-plant stuff, monkey mosaics etc to do plus a fuck ton better graphics. And about GTA VI, no-one knows for sure when it'll come, Rockstar likes to take their time with their games but in the end they're polished masterpieces

Just completed GT5 recently and now I don't know what to do with my time. I thought because it was at like 60% that there was many more missions to come, maybe with that Mexican mob guy or something ( I chose to kill Devin btw, who the fuck would chose to kill my niggahs Trevor or Michael?)

I got hitman and metal gear solid to get into but GTA is the most playable if the makes sense, you can just turn it on and get lost in the world for a while
I'm striving so hard to complete uni that I don't even have time nor desire for gaming for now.
Suifuel. It's a nightmare

That happens every time i finish an animu.

I just watch another one and repeat this loop.

I'm striving so hard to complete uni that I don't even have time nor desire for gaming for now.
Suifuel. It's a nightmare
that's definitely a good thing, stick with it. It will increase your future earning potential/ money to spend on your favourite copes

that's definitely a good thing, stick with it. It will increase your future earning potential/ money to spend on your favourite copes
I'm not very good at uni since I hate law and economics and I'm studying them just to finish and get my degree.

a degree in itself will help you greatly, just being there on your CV
Big problem is i have still a few exams ( 2 and a half) to finish and i feel like i'm about to throw up everytime i start studying this shit KEK

play another game
what kinds of games do you like?
try Deus Ex, Bioshock, Fallout and Elder Scrolls man
those are some of my favourite games
Did you play Thief/System Shock 2?

I don't get the hype around gta5(single player),heist were fun I guess,but the rest of it was boring as fuck,the campaign felt way too short and the "villains" were laughable.Gta4 was so much better than this shit.

Metro exodus is a masterpiece compared to this.

I play games almost every day, but I haven't completed a game since 2015.

Ive just got the strangers and freaks stuff left and I bought some properties which sometimes have little tasks to do

I wonder when the next GTA will come out?
R* is milking out Gta Online for everything thats its worth, they still get a massive load of cash from it, but less and lesser people are playing Online because of the massive drop in the quality of dlcs, and most being copy and paste, they have to move on to developing gta 6 at some point..

Still pisses me off that Singleplayer dlc was planned to being added back in 2013/2014 but they dropped it because Online was such a financial success they stuck with that...

I try to stay away from video games but I've found Kenshi to be engrossing.