Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tfw you get uglier with age. Some go the opposite way but I see my deterioration

L

lakb

Banned
-
Some guys were blessed to get even more attractive with age

Why wasn't I one of them?  :disappointed:

Because they won the genetic lottery and you did not

Hardly anyone gets more attractive with age tbh.

If you're not attractive after puberty then it's all over. Not even facial hair will do the job.

i got better with age. Hope it stays that way.

Men get manly women get wrinkly. After hitting 22yo mark women's attractiveness drastically fall while it only raises for men.

Akarin said:
Men get manly women get wrinkly. After hitting 22yo mark women's attractiveness drastically fall while it only raises for men.
This is mgtow bullshit. Women will always be seen as attractive if they stay in shape. A women's attractiveness falls when they hit 50.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
This is mgtow bullshit. Women will always be seen as attractive if they stay in shape. A women's attractiveness falls when they hit 50.

nope, they attractiveness drops but their smv doesn't because of their vagina. No woman looks better in her 30's than in her 20's but a lot of men do