Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tfw you hit the next post count milestone and become a starlet

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

Rotting corpse
★★★★★
It's the worst tbh, I feel mogged by 300+ graycels right now :feelsrope:
star count > color

all lurkers don't have anything to look at so they becoming greycels. :feelsrope::feelstrash:

Tfw my stars dont reset because my postcount is so high

this also was annoying for me ranking up since i think 5 stars looks so much better, but at least once u get to 5400 posts u will have 5 stars forever

this also was annoying for me ranking up since i think 5 stars looks so much better, but at least once u get to 5400 posts u will have 5 stars forever
Tfw my stars dont reset because my postcount is so high
I want this too but I don't post enough to ever achieve this tbh
all lurkers don't have anything to look at so they becoming greycels. :feelsrope::feelstrash:
You're gonna reach starletdom in a few posts, RIP

I want this too but I don't post enough to ever achieve this tbh

You're gonna reach starletdom in a few posts, RIP
I don't really care. I just don't want this forum to die :feelsrope::feelstrash:

My stars arent resetting luckily

my stars are gonna be like this forever :dab:

i just want to be luminary

The screen name colour you get when hitting 10k posts is the best colour you can get, in my opinion.

You're not wrong, 5 stars does look better than 1 star. Everytime I ranked up, I would have the need to post constantly just so I don't feel insignificant. I know thats a fucking retarded reason but still.

never began for starlets

You're not wrong, 5 stars does look better than 1 star. Everytime I ranked up, I would have the need to post constantly just so I don't feel insignificant. I know thats a fucking retarded reason but still.
Same bro, I don't like postmaxxing but I don't like being a starlet either
My stars arent resetting luckily
my stars are gonna be like this forever :dab:
mogs me hard
The screen name colour you get when hitting 10k posts is the best colour you can get, in my opinion.
i just want to be luminary
I like the three 20k+ ones the most tbh, Transcendental and Obscure are nice and subtle, Enlightened just stylemogs everything else
never began for starlets
:feelsrope:

Same bro, I don't like postmaxxing but I don't like being a starlet either

mogs me hard

I like the three 20k+ ones the most tbh, Transcendental and Obscure are nice and subtle, Enlightened just stylemogs everything else

:feelsrope:
Fair enough.

Too bad none of us will get there. Also most users with 20k+ posts are banned now.