Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW you see a perfect ass on a girl and she's only for high smv men

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
title

Attachments

• 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png
    33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 57
good thing there are only landwhales on the bus

Annoyance yes, but you just need to avoid people as a whole. Pretty easy to remedy this ngl. If you have to for some reason, stare as much and as obviously as you can until a disgusted look takes over her face, then walk away.

Fuck I love asses. Asses are the most beautiful gift god gave us... Right before he decided us to be incel and never get to squeeze our nose between those cheeks.

Chad's property.

Annoyance yes, but you just need to avoid people as a whole. Pretty easy to remedy this ngl. If you have to for some reason, stare as much as you can until a disgusted look takes over her face, then walk away.
I was cycling back from maccies and just saw it so I just glared as much as possible and went off without having her look. Looked like she was smiling from the attention.

Fuck I love asses. Asses are the most beautiful gift god gave us... Right before he decided us to be incel and never get to squeeze our nose between those cheeks.
Fuck

You should suplex her.

Mogs me many times over, you might be a fakecel tbh.
who knows she might have felt disgusted after seeing me when I didn't look at her since I was mainly behind and she obviously presumed a guy was behind her.

I was cycling back from maccies and just saw it so I just glared as much as possible and went off without having her look. Looked like she was smiling from the attention.

She smiled at you?

See you in ban approvals! :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Chads.co is the place for you bro

She smiled at you?

See you in ban approvals! :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
no she didn't smile at me, just noticed her smiling but never looked back.

Also she was wearing shorts that were revealing so she might as well be expecting it tbh

who knows she might have felt disgusted after seeing me when I didn't look at her since I was mainly behind and she obviously presumed a guy was behind her.
You saw her smiling while riding past her? I don't really understand how this is possible, if you're truecel like me she would've gagged upon seeing you enter her peripheral vision.

You saw her smiling while riding past her? I don't really understand how this is possible, if you're truecel like me she would've gagged upon seeing you enter her peripheral vision.
dammit now I've had to make a illustration of this, also she was jb iirc

Attachments

• the ass event.png
    the ass event.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 56
asses are meant to expel shit.
I tend to see people as walking bags of shit,blood,piss etc.

I get sad when i see hot or cute girls
cause i know i will never experience that

I'm more annoyed by the fact that any time I see a curvy woman, she's dating some soy who ran just be first theory. They're always taken by some guy who I could beat.

Life is too luck based.