Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TFW you start feeling good about yourself again...

VST

VST

Banned
-
After starting Gymcelling and working on my facial muscles I started feeling good again just to remind myself I have no friends and this shit is utterly pointless since I don't have the balls to ask a woman out lol.

Friends are overrated. They are easily replaced, and none of them are truly there for you in the end anyway.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Friends are overrated. They are easily replaced, and none of them are truly there for you in the end anyway.

It's good to have a social circle either way. Most normies get into relationships through friends.

Gymcelling is cope.
No gym for your face.
Its over for gymcels.

VST said:
It's good to have a social circle either way. Most normies get into relationships through friends.

Very valid point. You are correct.

Cynistic said:
Gymcelling is cope.
No gym for your face.
Its over for gymcels.

>No gym for your face

Idk man, my only problem with my face used to be the fact that it looked pretty chubby even though I'm not fat so I started working on my facial muscles by doing facial exercises to make it appear slimmer and more definied and it worked.

VST said:
Cynistic said:
Gymcelling is cope.
No gym for your face.
Its over for gymcels.
>No gym for your face
Idk man, my only problem with my face used to be the fact that it looked pretty chubby even though I'm not fat so I started working on my facial muscles by doing facial exercises to make it appear slimmer and more definied and it worked.

Face muscle excercises? LOL KEK
Just dont be a fat fuck and your face is already looksmaxed.

JK dude, working out a bit is healthy I guess, im just lazy af

Gymceling realse andorphins... thats why you are feeling good.
actually proven to help combat depression among other shit.

It won't get you laid if you are not good looking or n't though.

Sometimes I start feeling good about myself and then I see myself in a mirror with shitty lighting and want to kms again

I've been smoking weed in the morning and nights, just to numb my brain.

I have no reason to feel good about myself.

Keep gymcelling-- it's only a cope if you're doing it to be attractive to women. Just become an intimidating ogre instead.

do whatever makes you happy