Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw you will never get Luminary rank

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I understand why as the ranks go up the post count needed to go up in rank raises as well, if it was for every 500 posts forever we would have way too many colors. However, its suicide fuel how I now need 5,000 posts to go up in rank! It took so long to get where I am I swear it will be at least a year for me to go up in rank. I wish I was a NEET that way I could be on here all day :cryfeels::feels: Guess I will have to get used to this red-orange since it will be with me for at least a year.

You'll be assassinated by Cuyen before you pose any kind of threat as a postmaXXer. What do you think really happened to Ritalincel?:feelshmm::feelshmm:

I can relate, it took me nearly 2 years to get to this rank.

Yeah it takes forever to get to Luminary, then again I have been less active here

overlord bros ASSEMBLE

after i become overlord ill have to do 5000 posts again

fuck just fuck that will take a while

The key is to not care about ranks or colors, shocking I know.

Even at an upgrade per 500 posts, it feels like it takes a while for me to climb up the next rung. Meanwhile there was the likes of Sniffles who postmaxxed so hard he broke the system and skipped ranks.

I'll probably get banned before I get anywhere near Luminary tbh.

Even at an upgrade per 500 posts, it feels like it takes a while for me to climb up the next rung. Meanwhile there was the likes of Sniffles who postmaxxed so hard he broke the system and skipped ranks.

I'll probably get banned before I get anywhere near Luminary tbh.
500 posts feels reasonable to me. You have it for long enough but don't have it forever. It feel like with 5,000 you will have it for at least 1/2 a year, if not more.

They should have added a star for each 1000 posts for overlord instead of giving you the 5 stars from 5000-5400

i want to get luminary because it is 2nd best rank imo

you miss that sweet dopamine rush eh?

It’s definitely worth it. Anything above that is overkill.