Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW you'll never be an Imperial soldier.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
You'll never have a cute peasant girl marry you and have your children.
You'll never have a little house in the countryside.
You'll never serve an Emperor that genuinely cares about you and humanity.
You'll never make friends with a dwarf who has his own family and be a part of a grand alliance of races.
You'll never die fighting to defend your home against people who would doom the world to destruction or die in your bed sorrounded by your family knowing you helped to defeat the constant hordes of horrors that threaten all that is good.

tfw you will never get blown to shit on the death star

Brutal HRE pill.

In stead, you enlist and your whore of a wife cheats on you a week into basic training and you’re living in an apartment. Jfl

It's over for non imperials

In stead, you enlist and your whore of a wife cheats on you a week into basic training and you’re living in an apartment. Jfl
Well that's our earth's women not Warhammer women. There isn't feminism in that world and unless they're explicitly evil, the women defend their homelands or stay at home and have children.

Feminism took men's meaning in life by pushing degeneracy among females leading to a nihilistic dead end society that views us as disposable.

You'll never serve an Emperor that genuinely cares about you and humanity.
We've had this?

You'll never die fighting to defend your home against people who would doom the world to destruction or die in your bed sorrounded by your family knowing you helped to defeat the constant hordes of horrors that threaten all that is good.
And I'm glad drafting is gone. I didn't start the war. Whoever started it can go die in their battle. I'm not dying because some man told me I need to go die fighting his enemies. That's very cuck.

We've had this?

And I'm glad drafting is gone. I didn't start the war. Whoever started it can go die in their battle. I'm not dying because some man told me I need to go die fighting his enemies. That's very cuck.
We still do.

OP, you want to be an imperial soldier? Join the US army.
The Imperials I'm talking about are soldiers from the Empire of Man from the tabletop game Warhammer Fantasy. The Emperor is Karl Franz who genuinely cares about his citizens and considering that the people they fight are trying to turn the world into a literal hell where your soul is raped, I think it's worth joining up to fight.
Holy Roman Empire.
See above.

Last edited:
Take the StormTrooperPill @Copexodius Maximus

Being a storm trooper is cucked. Literally can't aim for shit and be real life fodder.

I thought you were talking about another imperial army....
Untitled 53

TFW your aunt will never get gangbanged by two black guys and 3 of your male family members will never commit suicide

"I'm so glad to finally meet my newborn baby after 2 years at sea!"