Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw your country is banned from traveling to the netherlands

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Tfwnotdutch1

Beyond over if you're not at least a citizen of the Netherlands

What country is this? Africa?

You will never be able to travel to the land of the dutch.

Dude wtf are you talking about ? Is this because of the lockdowns or something ?
yes bro eu banned travel from US yesterday I think because how shit we're handling this

yes bro eu banned travel from US yesterday I think because how shit we're handling this
Did you want to travel to the Nederlands for the hookers ? If so you could give Mexico a try, I've heard hookers are actually nice there. You probably won't get any Caucasian, though.

My country was colonized by the Dutch :feelzez:

Beyond over if you're not at least a citizen of the Netherlands
I am a citizen of the Netherlands. But I am a curry. So it's still beyond game over.

I am a citizen of the Netherlands. But I am a curry. So it's still beyond game over.
Fuck. I offer my salute. Getting heightmogged and race mogged every single day. How did you even survive school.

There are too many attractive young people in the Netherlands, I don't want to ever go there.

Fuck. I offer my salute. Getting heightmogged and race mogged every single day. How did you even survive school.
You forgot facemogged. Actually, high school was fucking awesome. I had so much fun there. Great times. It was an overwhelmingly white high school, too.
Same but I'm an arab
Ik wist niet eens dat je Nederlands was. Woon je in dezelfde stad als mij?

Verdommte kut hoer.

Why has netherlands to be chad central

You forgot facemogged. Actually, high school was fucking awesome. I had so much fun there. Great times. It was an overwhelmingly white high school, too.

Ik wist niet eens dat je Nederlands was. Woon je in dezelfde stad als mij?

De stad van de grootste haven in de wereld. :feelsokman:

Verdomde*
FUCK YOU !! FUCK YOU !!!

You can travel to Greece instead

You're also blatantly anti-White. Fuck off, Europe's full.

only in the netherlands can high school be fun
Depends which high school you attend and what level. Highest level classes are super boring. Lowest level classes are too low IQ. Middle level classes are perfect.
You're also blatantly anti-White. Fuck off, Europe's full.
Keep crying for me. I was born and raised here. I only have a problem with racist cumskins like you.

Of course the EU has banned the travels from USA, dude you got 50k cases per day. That's means out of 1 milion USA turists probably 10.000 of them are sick spreading the virus around.

Of course the EU has banned the travels from USA, dude you got 50k cases per day. That's means out of 1 milion USA turists probably 10.000 of them are sick spreading the virus around.
we #1 kek