Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tfw you're a 30 yo trucel and a 16 yo zoomer tells you you're inckel because of your personality

Keep the fucking massess brainwashed and bluepilled. don't question the way things are

What the fuck does that stupid 16yr old kid now about self improvement? Bitch i started self improving when you were learning how to count

I also used to be a dumb shit at 16. I was going to get a girlfriend before I turned 17 and a multi millionaire by the time I was 30 and just couldn't understand why so many people are losers.

Keep the fucking massess brainwashed and bluepilled. don't question the way things are
Exactly what normoloids want us to do. They're doing their part for the cucked government. Of course they buy into the BLM cult bullshit though.

Sometimes the youth are right. Sometimes they are wrong. Just like adults.
Different perspectives but sometimes older doesn't mean wiser and similarly younger doesn't always mean being able to better anticipate and resolve workarounds to common problems older generations struggled with.

The amount of virtue signaling is fucking killing me. I honestly couldn't finish reading.

Notice how its always more fortunate men shitting on other men.

Men literally have no gender loyalty. This world is a piece of shit lmao

Just spit useless platitudes, worship women, and ignore reality bro

Last edited:
What the fuck does that stupid 16yr old kid now about self improvement? Bitch i started self improving when you were learning how to count
There are literally 15 year old on here calling people fakecel JFL i really hate children

This retarded trend of youth worshipping has to stop. Since when 14-16 yo cunts know better how a full grown man should act? They think too much of themselves despite only being young inexperienced maximalist jerks and cucks from reddit just blindly nod to everything they say just because they are young. Remember also that 14 yo bitch from IT who made shitty comics about incels and ITcucks salivating and feeding up her ego.

Last edited:
Men literally have no gender loyalty. This world is a piece of shit lmao
I can't stand this. As much as women backstab each other, when it comes to defending their own gender they stick so fucking hard to each other compared to men. Pretty sure this is because there's no sexual penalty for them. No one is going to deny them sex or a relationship based on how hard they defend their own gender

Become blackpilled at 15 like me

I swear to god bluepilled youngcels are so cringe

The younger the person, the more they think they know about everything. I'm sure we were all a bit less tolerable before the blackpill hit us like a ton of bricks.

i hate zoomers so much

Teencels are the biggest copers. They are stupid, idealistic and full of false hope. Fuck them tbh.