★★★★★
108d 22h 44m
Never received an IOI despite trying as hard as I could to self improve

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
69d 22h 55m
Ten years ago a girl at the gym put her hand on my bicep to steady herself after a heavy set and I'm thinking about how old our kids would have been by now.

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 11h 53m
this stupid thread is on askreddit every fucking month

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
62d 23h 5m
Ten years ago a girl at the gym put her hand on my bicep to steady herself after a heavy set and I'm thinking about how old our kids would have been by now.
Sounds like the type of shit I do.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
108d 22h 44m
jfl that's how little it takes for us

In college i was sick and pale once (dunno what exactly, just felt bad), a girl who was never bitchy to me asked me if i was ok and i had the same type of thoughts aftewards

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 2h 46m
lmao redditards thinking foids are attracted to them. If she was. she'd say it, not give stupid hints.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
25d 22h 53m
Never in my life have I ever gotten a hint.

ChingerChonger

ChingerChonger

Banned
-
13h 48m
Never had a girl even talk to me so i am 1000% no girl likes me

copeful

copeful

★★★
7d 17h 56m
>Reddit
>men that receive hints/get laid in any capacity

pick one

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Elliot Rodger is my God
60d 19h 3m
my hints; ive been told that im; creepy, psychopath, mean, ugly (by my sister as well as by my cousine's foid friend, once in mcdonalds foid took me a pic cause apparently ugly ppl are funny),
im glad that e learning exists cause now i can fraud my image by using lightning and jaw jutting

Last edited:
Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 10h 41m
Chad’s ioi is getting sucked off 5 minutes after he meets a foid. Odds are you’re not getting hints at all because foids are direct when they like a guy. Sounds like lonely redditors coping tbh
>Reddit
>men that receive hints/get laid in any capacity

pick one
this stupid thread is on askreddit every fucking month
This is why reddit karma is a dumb system
lmao redditards thinking foids are attracted to them. If she was. she'd say it, not give stupid hints.

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★
7d 57m
my hints; ive been told that im; creepy, psychopath, mean, ugly (by my sister as well as by my cousine's foid friend, once in mcdonalds foid took me a pic cause apparently ugly ppl are funny),
im glad that e learning exists cause now i can fraud my image by using lightning and jaw jutting

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
16d 7h 36m
hints,ioi are all bullshit
the only ioi that matter is foid asking for your nummber

DefiantGhost

DefiantGhost

This world is rotten...
★★★★★
6d 5h 35m
I've gotten hints before. Hints that they want me dead

P

Pumkin

Mythic
★★
15d 22h 14m
i've written about this in another post but back in elementary school i totally thought i was going to fuck. this girl would giggle my way and talk to me in whispers and send her friends over to talk to me. totally thought she wanted my dick. later i found out she was just a really shy girl in general and the reason she had her friends talk to me instead of her is because a guy I was "friends" with was her crush. She was all giggly and blushing not because of me but because of the idea of confessing who her crush was. That crush was my "friend"

So for probably two weeks I thought we were flirting back and forth and she was just too shy to admit she liked me. Then she got me alone and then said she had a crush on my "friend" and wanted me to do everything in my power to hook them up. God dam that broke me years later when I was reflecting on my past. I've never made a girl blush at just the mere thought of me. That's how you know it is over as a guy when girls don't get giggly just by thinking of you. When a girl thinks of me she gets nauseous and starts getting cramps.