Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW you’ve never had a “hint” from a girl

Never received an IOI despite trying as hard as I could to self improve

Ten years ago a girl at the gym put her hand on my bicep to steady herself after a heavy set and I'm thinking about how old our kids would have been by now.

this stupid thread is on askreddit every fucking month

Ten years ago a girl at the gym put her hand on my bicep to steady herself after a heavy set and I'm thinking about how old our kids would have been by now.
Sounds like the type of shit I do.

jfl that's how little it takes for us

In college i was sick and pale once (dunno what exactly, just felt bad), a girl who was never bitchy to me asked me if i was ok and i had the same type of thoughts aftewards

lmao redditards thinking foids are attracted to them. If she was. she'd say it, not give stupid hints.

Never in my life have I ever gotten a hint.

Never had a girl even talk to me so i am 1000% no girl likes me

>Reddit
>men that receive hints/get laid in any capacity

pick one

Chad’s ioi is getting sucked off 5 minutes after he meets a foid. Odds are you’re not getting hints at all because foids are direct when they like a guy. Sounds like lonely redditors coping tbh
>Reddit
>men that receive hints/get laid in any capacity

pick one
this stupid thread is on askreddit every fucking month
This is why reddit karma is a dumb system
lmao redditards thinking foids are attracted to them. If she was. she'd say it, not give stupid hints.

my hints; ive been told that im; creepy, psychopath, mean, ugly (by my sister as well as by my cousine's foid friend, once in mcdonalds foid took me a pic cause apparently ugly ppl are funny),
im glad that e learning exists cause now i can fraud my image by using lightning and jaw jutting

hints,ioi are all bullshit
the only ioi that matter is foid asking for your nummber

I've gotten hints before. Hints that they want me dead

A lack of hints is a hint in itself.

i've written about this in another post but back in elementary school i totally thought i was going to fuck. this girl would giggle my way and talk to me in whispers and send her friends over to talk to me. totally thought she wanted my dick. later i found out she was just a really shy girl in general and the reason she had her friends talk to me instead of her is because a guy I was "friends" with was her crush. She was all giggly and blushing not because of me but because of the idea of confessing who her crush was. That crush was my "friend"

So for probably two weeks I thought we were flirting back and forth and she was just too shy to admit she liked me. Then she got me alone and then said she had a crush on my "friend" and wanted me to do everything in my power to hook them up. God dam that broke me years later when I was reflecting on my past. I've never made a girl blush at just the mere thought of me. That's how you know it is over as a guy when girls don't get giggly just by thinking of you. When a girl thinks of me she gets nauseous and starts getting cramps.

Can't relate as I never received a ioi in my life.

Never even an Iota of attraction from a woman. If I ever made eye contact with one they would quickly look away, never had a decent conversation with one either. They just don't want anything to do with me

what is a hint even? how do you supposed to get a hint from a foid?
is a disgusting look a hint? is an abhorred stare a hint? is a threat to call the cops on you for absolutely nothing a hint?
if so then I cockblock myself all the time
I've gotten hints before. Hints that they want me dead
lol same

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/lpocwb/nsfw_how_have_you_cockblocked_yourself_by_not/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Threads like this are suifuel because I’ve never had an opportunity to get with a girl. So this is what it’s like to be attractive...

Posts on Reddit like that are retarded — if women are interested they make it very very obvious. Men who kick themselves for missing the signs probably didn’t even miss the signs they just want to remember it that way seems to me.

I mean, maybe Chad misses the signs every now and then I dunno.

Dafuq is an IOI? Sounds like something you get at the bank

just googled it

"indication of interest" or something retarded like that
My financial adviser advised me that he could invest me in an IOI fund for the low low price of $2987234. Not shure if I should sell my bitcone and bite on this life changing opportunity

My financial adviser advised me that he could invest me in an IOI fund for the low low price of $2987234
wow he was hitting on you... what a fag

stop it man

I'm almost crying

IT posted the other day about not knowing how to flirt/perceive IOIs being the biggest reason for being single when you don't want to, according to a study.

They really have no clue. Incels don't get IOIs. I'm invisible to stranger women and known women treat me as a nonsexual entity. This is the reality for all sub4 incels IRL.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/lpocwb/nsfw_how_have_you_cockblocked_yourself_by_not/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Threads like this are suifuel because I’ve never had an opportunity to get with a girl. So this is what it’s like to be attractive...

Only normies can be this retarded as to not pick up a foid likes them. A truecel would pick up on this shit like a shark smelling blood in the water from 3 miles away
Over for you

Last edited:
IOI's are utter bullshit. Not that they don't exist, but in that they determine if a girl will sleep with you or not.

If a girl wants you she'll chase you like a puppy, everything else is just normie cope "DAMN BRO SHE FLIPPED HER HAIR AROUND YOU" Women often fake IOI's to normies because they know it manipulates them. When a girl wants to sex you, the IOI is her following you around and keeping the convo going. When I went to college that's how the girls would get with the guys, follow them around everywhere asking the guys the questions.

How do foids show a man they are attracted to him?

How do foids show a man they are attracted to him?
You ever seen how a girl stares at Chad and shows a certain type of body language while they're talking face to face? That's how. They smile both with the eyes and the mouth, intentionally make their voices sound more feminine with more inflections, tilt their head to the side while talking to seem more feminine and tilt their bodies to make themselves seem sexier. In contrast, when they talk to a subhuman like me, they stand up completely rigid, cross their arms in front of their stomach/chest, speak with a completely monotonous tone and show a resting bitch face. It's basically night and day.