Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thai BULLS are actually cucking whites

Here's how it's been explained to me: white dude travels to Thailand and meets a nice girl and she becomes his girlfriend. He takes her out places and shows her a good time and has sex with her. She gets a cut from every hotel, restaurant and bar they go to. She may also mention that her mother/sister/niece is sick and imply that they need to buy medicine or whatever. Enter white savior complex, it's not that much money anyway. And so the white guy keeps fucking this Thai girl and feels like a stud and a good person and finally he goes back to whatever rich western country he's from. However he could have been her tenth western boyfriend that year. She's a prostitute who doesn't take money directly and provides a more immersive girlfriend experience.

LOL tiny dick ricecel cope

She's a prostitute who doesn't take money directly and provides a more immersive girlfriend experience.
That's pretty much what all non-chad relationships are though

Asians are emasculated small men, keep coping. Nobody wants a shrimp dick Asian bitchboy

Here's how it's been explained to me: white dude travels to Thailand and meets a nice girl and she becomes his girlfriend. He takes her out places and shows her a good time and has sex with her. She gets a cut from every hotel, restaurant and bar they go to. She may also mention that her mother/sister/niece is sick and imply that they need to buy medicine or whatever. Enter white savior complex, it's not that much money anyway. And so the white guy keeps fucking this Thai girl and feels like a stud and a good person and finally he goes back to whatever rich western country he's from. However he could have been her tenth western boyfriend that year. She's a prostitute who doesn't take money directly and provides a more immersive girlfriend experience.
Yes but thaicels still get cucked.

> he thinks married asians have sex
JUST FUCKING LOL

Way too long, anyone could summarize for me?

LMAO gotta keep in mind the source. It's r/aznidentity, where asian bitchboys go to cope and talk about their failures.

It's pure cope. Plain and simple.

I'll say this: if Asian men were desired like the reddit user says, then we would also see white women going to Asia to get an Asian boyfriend.

This almost never happens. The only place it does happen is Japan or Korea, and even then it's rare. The ones in Japan are usually super fat ugly landwhale white or black women who got way into anime and think Japanese men all look like anime characters, when in reality they are some of the shortest, ugliest men on this earth.
Way too long, anyone could summarize for me?

It's not worth a whole ass summary tbh. It's just another Asian bitch boy coping and thinking Thai foids don't hate their respective men, but in reality they do...a lot.

In my mgtow time I even read how they get on purpose pregnant and either come to the west or are holiday wifes, while in both cases getting a secret second thai husband and funding her real family with the white cuck's money.

We don't know how ugly these mgtow victims were though. Maybe it doesn't happen to chad, maybe it doesn't even happen to decent normies.

@Lv99_BixNood btw i seen his nickname :feelsclown:

When the coping is too strong.