Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank god dying light got a sequal

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

It was a great cope when it came out, and the developers constantly put out free content and updates so we know they aren't greedy scumbags.
Looks like they are improving on the parkour and weapon crafting too, I don't see any way how they could fuck it up so I'm actually excited for a change.

I will sail the seven seas for this one.

Wake me up when Bully 2 gets announced.

not sure if srs.

Same formula, overdone genre, "new" action and reaction system, generic enemies; slow and retard, fat and dangerous, fast and weak, strong and sustain, but only at night

I'm such a retard I would get stuck every second I played that game, didn't get the combat upgrades because they seemed dumb so I was terrible at fighting, and I never really got a handle on the controls. Didn't beat it before I got my ps4 taken.

Reminder: warcraft 4, half life 3 and diablo 4 will never happen, I guarantee

not sure if srs.

Same formula, overdone genre, "new" action and reaction system, generic enemies; slow and retard, fat and dangerous, fast and weak, strong and sustain, but only at night