Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank God We Moved Out of Reddit

• Thread starter blackpilledsubhuman
  • Start date
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
I went there exclusively for r/Incels.
That website is cucked to the end. Awful community, design and so on. This is for the best   :cool:

Welcome brotha

Glad to have you here

WELCOME TO NO CUCKS ZONE

Welcome. I haven't been on a main subreddit in years, and all the sub reddits I used to frequent have either all gone to shit or is fading into obscurity.

Reddit is the most cucked site of all time, I might actually despise reddit more than I despise tumblr

Reddit sucks just like almost every other popular website.

Reddit is full of SJW bluepilled cucks and white knights who will stop at nothing to put pussy on a pedestal in hopes that they will one day get a gf.

Reddit=failed normans and incels in denial.

IncelED said:
Welcome. I haven't been on a main subreddit in years, and all the sub reddits I used to frequent have either all gone to shit or is fading into obscurity.

This. 

A lot of subreddit's suffer a problem /r/incels started to. They get dominated by superficial bullshit that no one really actually cares about. The image macros at the top of the page with lots of upvotes relatively few comments are the biggest sign of this.

getting banned was merely a new beginning.

They don't want us and I don't want them. Honestly, it's one of the most cucked community I've ever seen. They pender to sjw no matter what.

reddit sucks, but it had good mobile apps. this is hard use right now

Making the forum was a good idea. Voat is even worse.

Reddit is trash now, wont be long until they start banning every sub that doesn't bow down to women or follow their ideology.

blackpilledsubhuman said:
That website is cucked to the end. Awful community, design and so on. This is for the best   :cool:

THEY CUT OFF ONE OF OUR HEADS, TEN MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE!

fuckthislyfe said:
reddit sucks, but it had good mobile apps. this is hard use right now

There's Tapatalk, right?
BB forums run just fine on it. Don't know if we're already there though

blackpilledsubhuman said:

and STAY the fuck out you freaks. you niggas are fucking cancer shut the fuck up and never COME BACK. No one liked you guys anyways.

Reddit is just some place for fags to congregate, glad we're out of there. Maybe disable new users on this site after about a week or so once enough former users are on, then recruit on an individual basis to avoid moles. Then, make the forum unviewable to all non-registered users so they can't take their screen shots.

kkt6 said:
Reddit is just some place for fags to congregate, glad we're out of there. Maybe disable new users on this site after about a week or so once enough former users are on, then recruit on an individual basis to avoid moles. Then, make the forum unviewable to all non-registered users so they can't take their screen shots.

To be honest I think we already have moles in our community. They have no life and stalk us everyday, so I am certain they have also followed us here

r/Incels was pretty much dying anyways because of the infiltrators from IT and TwoX posting violent shit on throwaways.

kussan said:
To be honest I think we already have moles in our community. They have no life and stalk us everyday, so I am certain they have also followed us here

Confirmed

dfgrgretrtretre.png

This site, unfortunately, is now full of cucks, fakecels, volcels, fags, trannies and failed normies; very few are truecels like me.

slayers. I wish I was here then

This site, unfortunately, is now full of cucks, fakecels, volcels, fags, trannies and failed normies; very few are truecels like me.
faggot you literally joined in 2022 and being a truecel rotting on this forum isn't something to be proud of

I was actually banned from reddit because I made a post saying that all females are stupid and weak, lol. It's definitely run by cucks.