Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank goodness, we don't have female worship threads.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
It'd be so annoying looking at pictures or videos, seeing you women, you don't get to fuck, and that in itself is suicide fuel. It'd also be bad for those that have a lot pent up lust, built-up within them, and perhaps curtailing into more depression, or falling more deeper into darkness.

It's a godsend, that we don't have female worship threads, I gotta say thanks to the mods, and admin for this. Whew.

Incelman 'rate this ascended goddess'

Battlefield3cel said:
Incelman 'rate this ascended goddess'
And he's the same guy that fapped 8 times within a day. Also rejected a girl that asked him out several times, *sigh*.

idkwattodowithlife said:
And he's the same guy that fapped 8 times within a day. Also rejected a girl that asked him out several times, *sigh*.

Lol. I didn't know he rejected some chick. Noticed he doesn't post here as much anymore

Battlefield3cel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol. I didn't know he rejected some chick. Noticed he doesn't post here as much anymore
I looked for the thread, but it got deleted, you could ask others, and if they've seen it. If you want to go and confirm it yourself.

He has 3000+ posts, he usually posts at night-midnight, when we're asleep, or doing who knows what lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I looked for the thread, but it got deleted, you could others, if they've seen it, and if you want to confirm it yourself.

He has 3000+ posts, he usually posts at a different time zone compared to us.

Nah I'll take you word for it. Anyway fuck Gambler lol

I kinda get your point, but I miss the suifuel threads about women you couldn't fuck lol.