[Serious] Thank you based Turkey WW3 is looking more and more likely to happen

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet voluntarily incel
-
Turkey is invading Syria or someshit idk and the west is REEEEEING already. Could end in chaos if Russia gets involved.
Based Turkey, Assad is an entitled tallfag and needs to be tortured to death. Also Kurds are faggots.

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Nothing much will come of this, just more nastys for Europe to take in.

leafmanlet

leafmanlet

Genetically Cursed
-
GET FUCKED KURDS, FUCK YOU AND FUCK ISRAEL! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
The Kurds are the only sound cunts in the middle east. It's a shame to abandon them to Turkish aggression.

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
Pretty much.
Don´t we have enough of them already ?
Fuck...
Fuck no, the Jews running the EU won't be content until every last gentile is replaced by a mongrel mutt that knows nothing of it's roots.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
i would love a ww3 but nothing will happen unfortunately

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
The Kurds are the only sound cunts in the middle east. It's a shame to abandon them to Turkish aggression.
They can fuck off for all I care, bullied by a few of these in school, racist cunts.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
are you retarded? they are mountain dwelling nomad goat fuckers, saddam should have gassed them all in roblox

doomed 7

doomed 7

frogposter
-
Turkey is invading Syria because of the terroist Kurd organisations or someshit idk and the west is REEEEEING already. Could end in chaos if Russia gets involved.
i am syrian living in north syria.
>turkroaches attacking kurds
>kurds BTFOing
>russian and syrian army removing kebab turks after all
>JewSA can't do a shit cuz based russia can nuke the white house literally any fucking time no problem
>syria win. kurds and turks fucked off

it will be like that

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
Back to 4chan you shall go, fucking retard
Piss off bitch, ain't been on 4chan in a decade. You think Jews hold no power or agenda lol. Hope you're getting versed in your Islamic scripture bruh.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
I'm not sure which side to support in this conflict. On one hand, I hate the Turks and do feel sympathetic towards the Kurds as fellow non-Arab Middle-Easterners. On the other hand, the US and Israel seem to support the Kurds and generally, whoever the Americans side with are the 'bad guys' in a given conflict.
Also, I'm confused on what Assad's stance on the situation is, I do support his government and think that he should be the one controlling Syria, with maybe an autonomous area for Kurds and other minorities implemented like they did in Iraq. I can't imagine he's very happy with a foreign nation just coming in like that, especially since they hold good relations with Israel and the US.
Back to 4chan you shall go, fucking retard
Back to Reddit you shall go, kike sympathizer.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Turkey is invading Syria because of the terroist Kurd organisations or someshit idk and the west is REEEEEING already. Could end in chaos if Russia gets involved.
Nothing will happen.. if a World War 3 breaks out, it's going to because of India and Pakistan.

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Felt cute, might rope later.
-
WW3 when?

But why even care, there are enough cucked fags to protect and die for mlady :soy:
WW3 will only harm men.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
are you retarded? they are mountain dwelling nomad goat fuckers, saddam should have gassed them all in roblox
Are they aye? And here's me thinking they're a minority populus spanning from iran through to Turkey. They're the biggest stateless minority in the world, shafted by the Sykes–Picot Agreement. They're no as radical as the Sunnis or the Shia. Better at fighting than them too. Nor are they as shady as the jews. Therefore sounded cunts in the middle east.

They can fuck off for all I care, bullied by a few of these in school, racist cunts.
That sucks. Where'd you go to school, what country?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
My country won't do anything so I don't give a fuck

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
Are they aye? And here's me thinking they're a minority populus spanning from iran through to Turkey. They're the biggest stateless minority in the world, shafted by the Sykes–Picot Agreement. They're no as radical as the Sunnis or the Shia. Better at fighting than them too. Nor are they as shady as the jews. Therefore sounded cunts in the middle east.

That sucks. Where'd you go to school, what country?
England, poor part of London.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
England, poor part of London.
Aye London is fucked. They use to say here (Glasgow) was bad for the gangs an the stabbings. We've the same amount of gangs as London but we've a fraction of its population. But last few years London sounds really bad, albeit just gang related violence.

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
Aye London is fucked. They use to say here (Glasgow) was bad for the gangs an the stabbings. We've the same amount of gangs as London but we've a fraction of its population. But last few years London sounds really bad, albeit just gang related violence.
Was fucking shit, imagine being a native that's not hit a growth spurt yet so is small, malnourished, in poverty, autistic but no one has picked up on it as it wasn't known about back then over here & you're a minority locally while being the majority anywhere else practically. Oh & you're not aggressive & have parents that instill a mentality of "play it safe, that's dangerous, the world is scary, don't do that". Your parents met in a psyche ward, fucked.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
They wanna be the last to remain "pure", picked up a thing or two from the nazis lol.
JFL jews arent even pure either tho because even the ones in MENA are mixed with host countries

example:

Mizrahi jews are mixed with Syrian or Iraqi gentile(not an upgrade sadly) to a degree

Likewise, Ashkenazi jews are mixed with Northern/Western Euros

If anything, mixes between those two would at most, be around 50% to 75% Israelite semite but still would be ethnic mystery meat

but politics is cope tbh

PVCoping

PVCoping

High-inhib retard
-
No nukes will ever be dropped because the battleground are in the proxy wars. Small stakes power moves to increase each sides influence. This will continue until a country with nuclear weapons are directly threatened; but in the end, the threat of nuclear annihilation will hold each side to a cold war like stalemate. At least a few decades before we even reach this stage. Most likely the opposing super powers will continue a stalemate in the proxy end.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
Russia more than likely will pull out or only provide weapons from that point on. If true most likely this will only be fought over with some conventional weapons, it will not be as big as you think.

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
You think Jews hold no power or agenda lol.
Not as a "unified" group. But eh, I guess they still control everything, and that's why the UN is constantly giving human right's violations to Israel.
Hope you're getting versed in your Islamic scripture bruh.
Fine, let's do that.

"O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; "

So tell me exactly why the Jews would promote Islam, a religion, which Hitler himself favored over Christianity.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
Not as a "unified" group. But eh, I guess they still control everything, and that's why the UN is constantly giving human right's violations to Israel.

Fine, let's do that.

So tell me exactly why the Jews would promote Islam, a religion, which Hitler himself favored over Christianity.
They (the puppets of George Soros) destabilized the middle east and north africa to send a flood of immigrants into Europe in order to weaken those countries. Jews have a stranglehold on Western media, in every Western nation, and they are the ones coming up with terms like "islamophobia" and pushing acceptance of Muslims. Deflecting that they'd be hurt by muslims is irrelevant because you can't deny that they control the media, if not all the politicians, and are pushing these things.

The Abyss

The Abyss

-

Fine, let's do that.

To get results, they think they can use it as a patsy to erode the rights of the ppl in exchange for safety through governmental control, once it's done it's job they'll have no use for it but they're not counting on the Muslins rising up instead of bending over & taking it like cucked Europeans do through centuries of conditioning.

The Jews in high power have no qualms throwing regular Jews under the bus.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
Nothing big gonna happen.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
It might be a set up.

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
To get results, they think they can use it as a patsy to erode the rights of the ppl in exchange for safety through governmental control, once it's done it's job they'll have no use for it but they're not counting on the Muslins rising up instead of bending over & taking it like cucked Europeans do through centuries of conditioning.

The Jews in high power have no qualms throwing regular Jews under the bus.
And where is the proof of this great conspiracy. And don't give me some foid with a last name of "Silverstein" tweeting "fuck men", or that some random CNN newshost has 3 degrees of nose curvature above the average, or even that Jews hold positions of power, because no one has doubted that, rather, just that there is some unified Jewish group working to destroy the "west" or "white people".
They (the puppets of George Soros) destabilized the middle east and north africa to send a flood of immigrants into Europe in order to weaken those countries. Jews have a stranglehold on Western media, in every Western nation, and they are the ones coming up with terms like "islamophobia" and pushing acceptance of Muslims. Deflecting that they'd be hurt by muslims is irrelevant because you can't deny that they control the media, if not all the politicians, and are pushing these things.
What are you talking about? Right-wing ideology is booming in Europe, and while yes, that is a response to immigration, you'd think that if they (as if "they" would be some unified group") wouldn't allow someone like Viktor Orban to be in power. Also, do you have any sources?

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

>tfw life
-
lol.... there wont be WW3 just more proxy wars in shithole countries