Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thank you based Turkey WW3 is looking more and more likely to happen

nuke us already

Turkey is invading Syria because of the terroist Kurd organisations or someshit idk and the west is REEEEEING already. Could end in chaos if Russia gets involved.

68F79A42842AD58461933CFA2356DB826F0CD0A9

Nothing much will come of this, just more nastys for Europe to take in.

GET FUCKED KURDS, FUCK YOU AND FUCK ISRAEL! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nothing much will come of this, just more nastys for Europe to take in.
Pretty much.
Don´t we have enough of them already ?
Fuck...

The Kurds are the only sound cunts in the middle east. It's a shame to abandon them to Turkish aggression.

Pretty much.
Don´t we have enough of them already ?
Fuck...
Fuck no, the Jews running the EU won't be content until every last gentile is replaced by a mongrel mutt that knows nothing of it's roots.

i would love a ww3 but nothing will happen unfortunately

The Kurds are the only sound cunts in the middle east. It's a shame to abandon them to Turkish aggression.
They can fuck off for all I care, bullied by a few of these in school, racist cunts.

are you retarded? they are mountain dwelling nomad goat fuckers, saddam should have gassed them all in roblox

Turkey is invading Syria because of the terroist Kurd organisations or someshit idk and the west is REEEEEING already. Could end in chaos if Russia gets involved.
i am syrian living in north syria.
>turkroaches attacking kurds
>kurds BTFOing
>russian and syrian army removing kebab turks after all
>JewSA can't do a shit cuz based russia can nuke the white house literally any fucking time no problem
>syria win. kurds and turks fucked off

it will be like that

Did I pray long enough for WW3?
M1vtxeh2ivr11

Fuck no, the Jews running the EU won't be content until every last gentile is replaced by a mongrel mutt that knows nothing of it's roots.
Back to 4chan you shall go, fucking retard

Piss off bitch, ain't been on 4chan in a decade. You think Jews hold no power or agenda lol. Hope you're getting versed in your Islamic scripture bruh.

I dont want that and its not so based.

I'm not sure which side to support in this conflict. On one hand, I hate the Turks and do feel sympathetic towards the Kurds as fellow non-Arab Middle-Easterners. On the other hand, the US and Israel seem to support the Kurds and generally, whoever the Americans side with are the 'bad guys' in a given conflict.
Also, I'm confused on what Assad's stance on the situation is, I do support his government and think that he should be the one controlling Syria, with maybe an autonomous area for Kurds and other minorities implemented like they did in Iraq. I can't imagine he's very happy with a foreign nation just coming in like that, especially since they hold good relations with Israel and the US.
Back to Reddit you shall go, kike sympathizer.

Nothing will happen.. if a World War 3 breaks out, it's going to because of India and Pakistan.

But thats every ethnic in MENA tho

But thats every ethnic in MENA tho
They wanna be the last to remain "pure", picked up a thing or two from the nazis lol.

WW3 when?

But why even care, there are enough cucked fags to protect and die for mlady :soy:
WW3 will only harm men.

are you retarded? they are mountain dwelling nomad goat fuckers, saddam should have gassed them all in roblox
Are they aye? And here's me thinking they're a minority populus spanning from iran through to Turkey. They're the biggest stateless minority in the world, shafted by the Sykes–Picot Agreement. They're no as radical as the Sunnis or the Shia. Better at fighting than them too. Nor are they as shady as the jews. Therefore sounded cunts in the middle east.

They can fuck off for all I care, bullied by a few of these in school, racist cunts.

That sucks. Where'd you go to school, what country?

My country won't do anything so I don't give a fuck

Are they aye? And here's me thinking they're a minority populus spanning from iran through to Turkey. They're the biggest stateless minority in the world, shafted by the Sykes–Picot Agreement. They're no as radical as the Sunnis or the Shia. Better at fighting than them too. Nor are they as shady as the jews. Therefore sounded cunts in the middle east.

That sucks. Where'd you go to school, what country?
England, poor part of London.

Poland wont evem get moved

We'll have to see how it plays out.

nothing happens

t.futurecel

England, poor part of London.

Aye London is fucked. They use to say here (Glasgow) was bad for the gangs an the stabbings. We've the same amount of gangs as London but we've a fraction of its population. But last few years London sounds really bad, albeit just gang related violence.

Aye London is fucked. They use to say here (Glasgow) was bad for the gangs an the stabbings. We've the same amount of gangs as London but we've a fraction of its population. But last few years London sounds really bad, albeit just gang related violence.
Was fucking shit, imagine being a native that's not hit a growth spurt yet so is small, malnourished, in poverty, autistic but no one has picked up on it as it wasn't known about back then over here & you're a minority locally while being the majority anywhere else practically. Oh & you're not aggressive & have parents that instill a mentality of "play it safe, that's dangerous, the world is scary, don't do that". Your parents met in a psyche ward, fucked.

They wanna be the last to remain "pure", picked up a thing or two from the nazis lol.
JFL jews arent even pure either tho because even the ones in MENA are mixed with host countries

example:

Mizrahi jews are mixed with Syrian or Iraqi gentile(not an upgrade sadly) to a degree

Likewise, Ashkenazi jews are mixed with Northern/Western Euros

If anything, mixes between those two would at most, be around 50% to 75% Israelite semite but still would be ethnic mystery meat

but politics is cope tbh

No nukes will ever be dropped because the battleground are in the proxy wars. Small stakes power moves to increase each sides influence. This will continue until a country with nuclear weapons are directly threatened; but in the end, the threat of nuclear annihilation will hold each side to a cold war like stalemate. At least a few decades before we even reach this stage. Most likely the opposing super powers will continue a stalemate in the proxy end.

Yes, kill each other

Russia more than likely will pull out or only provide weapons from that point on. If true most likely this will only be fought over with some conventional weapons, it will not be as big as you think.

You think Jews hold no power or agenda lol.
Not as a "unified" group. But eh, I guess they still control everything, and that's why the UN is constantly giving human right's violations to Israel.
Hope you're getting versed in your Islamic scripture bruh.
Fine, let's do that.

"O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; "

So tell me exactly why the Jews would promote Islam, a religion, which Hitler himself favored over Christianity.

@Cuyen is away bombing kurds and fucking their women