Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thank you based Turkey WW3 is looking more and more likely to happen

Not as a "unified" group. But eh, I guess they still control everything, and that's why the UN is constantly giving human right's violations to Israel.

Fine, let's do that.

"O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; "

So tell me exactly why the Jews would promote Islam, a religion, which Hitler himself favored over Christianity.
To get results, they think they can use it as a patsy to erode the rights of the ppl in exchange for safety through governmental control, once it's done it's job they'll have no use for it but they're not counting on the Muslins rising up instead of bending over & taking it like cucked Europeans do through centuries of conditioning.

The Jews in high power have no qualms throwing regular Jews under the bus.

World War Three?

Nothing big gonna happen.

Turkey is invading Syria because of the terroist Kurd organisations or someshit idk and the west is REEEEEING already. Could end in chaos if Russia gets involved.

It might be a set up.

To get results, they think they can use it as a patsy to erode the rights of the ppl in exchange for safety through governmental control, once it's done it's job they'll have no use for it but they're not counting on the Muslins rising up instead of bending over & taking it like cucked Europeans do through centuries of conditioning.

The Jews in high power have no qualms throwing regular Jews under the bus.
And where is the proof of this great conspiracy. And don't give me some foid with a last name of "Silverstein" tweeting "fuck men", or that some random CNN newshost has 3 degrees of nose curvature above the average, or even that Jews hold positions of power, because no one has doubted that, rather, just that there is some unified Jewish group working to destroy the "west" or "white people".
They (the puppets of George Soros) destabilized the middle east and north africa to send a flood of immigrants into Europe in order to weaken those countries. Jews have a stranglehold on Western media, in every Western nation, and they are the ones coming up with terms like "islamophobia" and pushing acceptance of Muslims. Deflecting that they'd be hurt by muslims is irrelevant because you can't deny that they control the media, if not all the politicians, and are pushing these things.
What are you talking about? Right-wing ideology is booming in Europe, and while yes, that is a response to immigration, you'd think that if they (as if "they" would be some unified group") wouldn't allow someone like Viktor Orban to be in power. Also, do you have any sources?

lol.... there wont be WW3 just more proxy wars in shithole countries

If you edit your post to later include me I don't get a notification. And they = Obama & Hillary Clinton. Where are your sources for anything you have said? If you are going to shoot at the hip don't be a faggot and then ask for sources and citations for everything someone says when talking shit on the internet.
Right, and what are the things you'd like sources at?