Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you for congratsing me for leaving greyceldom and accepting me

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
I wasnt gonna make a thread like this because i dont wanna act special for making 500 posts and not being greycell anymore
But a couple of ppl just randomly said congrats and made me feel good and happy
Including @FastBananaCEO. Who trolled tf out of me the first day i was here xD ngl u got meh good man . just wanna say to u all thank you for being my brocells and accepting me. i love you all
And i want you to know im having a toast to you right now as you might think . because youre my brothers and because i love to drink

You are good man, I like your posts and sure people like you here!

You are good man, I like your posts and sure people like you here!
It feels really good to be appreciated here tbh . and tysm

Giphy 6

Yes you're welcome

Blueceldom is the new greyceldom

Nice.

Also Avi is memorable

Thank you and glad u like it . when i was a kid i thought i was simba but now i know im one of the hyenas
That's brutal,I always liked the boar

Excuuuuse me, it's still better than the dogshit games that are coming out nowadays
Yeh well its not like the standards are very high these days in games . and just so u know i respect final fantasy i just like games like bloodborne or gta better

leaving greyceldom is a great milestone

You know within a user's first ten posts whether they'll be a good one or trash. I could tell you were one of the good ones. Welcome to incels.co, OP.

You know within a user's first ten posts whether they'll be a good one or trash. I could tell you were one of the good ones. Welcome to incels.co, OP.
Thx my friend what u just said means the world to me u guys are really making me feel happy for once . u guys are the best

What did I do I don't remember

Last edited:
I wasnt gonna make a thread like this because i dont wanna act special for making 500 posts and not being greycell anymore
But a couple of ppl just randomly said congrats and made me feel good and happy
Including @FastBananaCEO. Who trolled tf out of me the first day i was here xD ngl u got meh good man . just wanna say to u all thank you for being my brocells and accepting me. i love you all
And i want you to know im having a toast to you right now as you might think . because youre my brothers and because i love to drink
Bluecels are the new greycels. Dont stop postmaxxing

Bluecels are the new greycels. Dont stop postmaxxing
Yayaya ill just post whenever i feel i can relate or have something valuable to say or when i feel like ranting lol

Was my first comment on this site and u responded . reported and blocked greycell xD i was like wtf did i do wrong lol

Thx u

Oh yeah u also made a thread that then got deleted . "witchy hyena is gigachad confirmed" very jokers u xD
Wtf j don't rlly remember that thread why was it deleted?

enjoy it until you become obsessed with the red color

enjoy it until you become obsessed with the red color
I like any color except that piss/vomit color (the yellowish green one u get at a certain postcount idk how much it is though . when i get there im postmaxxing so i gtfo out of there xD

mogs me, when I was a greycel no one noticed me