Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thanks a lot dumb white liberals lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Stupid fucking white liberals in my state changed the law so there’s no more bail when you commit a crime unless it’s like murder lol. Gonna take advantage of this and thugmax.

3353C1C6 8897 4C4A 9741 7B247D889C38
@Bleachcel irl

Thugmaxxing is retarded. Even if you get bailed out, the crime will still go on your permanent record.

Also JFL if you think you will ascend from this :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.
Genetics are everything and nothing can compensate for it.

No amount of looks maxxing cope will change your incel status. NOTHING. You are stuck here forever unless you are a fakecel.

Not jestermaxxing, darktraidmaxxing, gymmaxxing, socialmaxxing, JBWmaxxing, thugmaxxing, ZERO. Any stupid maxxing cope you can think of is complete fucking bullshit and will have little to no impact on your SMV. There is a very obvious reason why and its GENETICS. GENETICS are determined at birth and can NEVER be changed.

Thugmaxxing is retarded. Even if you get bailed out, the crime will still go on your permanent record.

Also JFL if you think you will ascend from this :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.
Genetics are everything and nothing can compensate for it.
True but everything is worth trying

True but everything is worth trying
And thugmaxxing is one of the dumbest ones. Going to jail & committing crimes is the most stupid thing you can do as a man. Doesn't matter what you think you'll "gain from it".

And thugmaxxing is one of the dumbest ones. Going to jail & committing crimes is the most stupid thing you can do as a man. Doesn't matter what you think you'll "gain from it".
Why should I care where I end up in life my life is already shit

Thugmaxxing won't work if you aren't NT or have the look. Also don't expect to survive long in prison as an autistic incel.

As an American Nigger you wouldn't be going to jail! Ignore them soggy pussy crackers bro and enjoy your "youth!"

Just remember, it's all whities fault.
(Just ignore jews except for various robbery. For fun you can just call them white. In mimecraft)

You dindu nuffin wrong!