Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Thanks for the alert kind stranger!

here's another one
:feelsokman: :feelsautistic:

@JohnDcel uwu

Here’s a platinum kind stranger

F8F8AEEE 7A42 4468 BCF0 652788CC4B42

boom! done

when gerycels begin giving you alerts too, it's truly over :feelsUnreal:
upboated :soy:

Le updoot for you kind steangerino :soy:

Found one in the wild :soy: :soy:

Tenor 193

holy bouncing pickles, Batman!
yikesss

Shut the fuck up you nigger

"Omg, I got a silver!!!"

Do people really care that much for alerts

ur not even good at speaking english boyo and ok mr paragon jfl
hey buddy i’m not writing a paper for a class :feelstastyman:

You don't need to concise and articulate academic level work on a forum; with that said, you're defeating the purpose of communicating with those around you by uttering barley legible sentences and phrases

You don't need to concise and articulate academic level work on a forum; with that said, you're defeating the purpose of communicating with those around you by uttering barley legible sentences and phrases
@Dregster666 do you understand me

What do u gain if one guy who is close to you only understands you. You're probably talking to other people too you know
i don’t gain anything, i don’t care if the people that watch the monkeys in the zoo understand me or not

i don’t gain anything, i don’t care if the people that watch the monkeys in the zoo understand me or not
So why are you talking to said monkeys on a forum in the first place? We barley message each other so you're calling the other forum members monkeys. It's ironic that you've put hours and hours into this forum postmaxxing for people who watch "monkeys" in a zoo to see your cool color. I guess you love and hate the users huh

So why are you talking to said monkeys on a forum in the first place? We barley message each other so you're calling the other forum members monkeys. It's ironic that you've put hours and hours into this forum postmaxxing for people who watch "monkeys" in a zoo to see your cool color. I guess you love and hate the users huh
not that big of a deal wtf ._.

So why are you calling your fellow incels "miradores de monos"
we are ALL monkeys in the zoo including me ? replace it with any animal that makes you happy

we are ALL monkeys in the zoo including me ? replace it with any animal that makes you happy
Im never rly happy tbh; but I find this site to be a good cope and I value its users who made it the way it is

Ora que pedo pendejo.

Ten cuidado con quien hablas asi tarado
Y quien eres vos puto degenerado, deja que tu amigo se defienda solo Y no estes en su culo. Ni puedes encontrar una foto de @insomiacc y ahora te crees el peligroso

Last edited:
deja que tu amigo se defienda solo Y no estes en su culo.

@insomiacc y ahora te crees el peligroso
Oye es puro broma, no seas animal. Te meto el chile a ti tambien.

@Insomniac me la pela