Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thanks to cucks, a foids bath water is worth the same as 20 tonnes of Aluminum

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Many user's probably know about an e girl selling her bath water.

An quick search shows that on average it takes approximately 136 liters to fill an bath tub.

Assuming that every bath water pack she sold had 100 ml of her bath water, she can make around 1320 of those packs. As she is selling each pack at 30 usd she earned 39600 usd.

According to London Metal Exchange, here are the rates of aluminum
Screenshot 20200225 223522

This all means her bath is worth the same as approximately 23 tonnes of aluminum. Considering the costs of packaging I would say we can deduct 5000 usd from her earnings. Hence her bath water is worth the equivalent of 20 tonnes of Aluminum. All because of cucks.

Remember it took a long scientific research to develop Hall-Heroult process, then you have to step up a smelter. You have to also refine the ore of aluminum which itself is a tedious task. After all this you need to find a cheap source of electricity. All this to make aluminum. Now compare this to taking a bath. This is not tutorial mode, this is tutorial mode plus hacks.

Bonus -
She hiked her rates. She sells it at 250 USD per pack now.

Being born a toilet is like being born a millionaire I swear to god. They can make living off marrying some cuck, selling nudes, feet pics, their virginity for over a million. Such greed.

Sure sure, but let's not forget that the root problem here is foids, not cucks, they are merely a product of foids, a symptom, not the illness.

Picture this: it took foids decades to come up with this idea of selling themselves on the internet. Just recently I've heard about outlandish shit like that. I mean are they not even aware of their orbiters?

Sure sure, but let's not forget that the root problem here is foids, not cucks, they are merely a product of foids, a symptom, not the illness.
The most based avi in this forum.

What else is there to add?
I wish I could enslave every cuck that spends a nickel on foids on the internet and rack up all their shekels. I'd spend all of it on medicine and we'd have a cure for every incurable disease in ten years of time mark my words.

$250 :feelsohgod: is that $250 USD dollars??? I dont want to believe someone paid that for her 'bathwater' (probably didnt even bathe in the water). If i met someone irl i really need to ask them why they are such a cuck and find out what the thought process they have is

$250 :feelsohgod: is that $250 USD dollars??? I dont want to believe someone paid that for her 'bathwater' (probably didnt even bathe in the water). If i met someone irl i really need to ask them why they are such a cuck and find out what the thought process they have is
That's $340,000 a tub...

THAT'S A FUCKING HOUSE PEWPEW
Ika musume also has mad videos ja nai ka

Women live on god mode. This is her without the fake up btw.
Bgt0g9i2nv931

Rookie numbers. We need to accelerate this shit.

Many user's probably know about an e girl selling her bath water.

An quick search shows that on average it takes approximately 136 liters to fill an bath tub.

Assuming that every bath water pack she sold had 100 ml of her bath water, she can make around 1320 of those packs. As she is selling each pack at 30 usd she earned 39600 usd.

According to London Metal Exchange, here are the rates of aluminum
View attachment 207646

This all means her bath is worth the same as approximately 23 tonnes of aluminum. Considering the costs of packaging I would say we can deduct 5000 usd from her earnings. Hence her bath water is worth the equivalent of 20 tonnes of Aluminum. All because of cucks.

Remember it took a long scientific research to develop Hall-Heroult process, then you have to step up a smelter. You have to also refine the ore of aluminum which itself is a tedious task. After all this you need to find a cheap source of electricity. All this to make aluminum. Now compare this to taking a bath. This is not tutorial mode, this is tutorial mode plus hacks.

Bonus -
She hiked her rates. She sells it at 250 USD per pack now.

GAMER GIRL TITTY MILK
GAMER GIRL TITTY MILK

you could literally buy a fucking strategic bomber if you're a foid

I never find bathwater on the side of the road, but i sure can find a lot of al cans... Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

Nobody wants to buy my shower water!

Wtf!

I never find bathwater on the side of the road, but i sure can find a lot of al cans... Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

Nobody wants to buy my shower water!

Wtf!
M'lady's bath water only.

Obviously the market of aluminum is far greater than that of this shit. Aluminum is an essential resource.

What a fucking joke

She is fucking ugly.
She would be a postmaxxer here if she were male

Printing money is a crime, but earning a house from taking a bath and selling water to mentally ill cucks isn't.
Printing money will cause inflation and make currency valueless

I hope this clown world will come to an end ASAP

In couple of weeks of her toilet life, she's basically made it if she's smart with her money.
And she continues to make wads of cash for years now :feelsclown:

Aluminum is cheap.

Printing money will cause inflation and make currency valueless
Well, thots reaping money from cucks in form of donations/patreon/premium snap and welfare to disabled people/single mothers fucks up economy 100%

Well, thots reaping money from cucks in form of donations/patreon/premium snap and welfare to disabled people/single mothers fucks up economy 100%
I will anger many users with this, but it really doesn't. All that happens is that some men financially cuck themselves which is pretty absurd but true. The thing is these people are leeches , they want more and more but don't want to work for it. This fact can lead to troubles but still now simps have been happily cuckolding themselves ( financially ).

But it still won't be as bad of a fuck up as having people print money.

M'lady's bath water only.

Obviously the market of aluminum is far greater than that of this shit. Aluminum is an essential resource.
Yeah Al is important for sure.

While I've sold that, copper is a much better thing to scavenge...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back