Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel thanks to foids liberation iq is dropping world wide

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

cucks prefer to see human inteligence devolving, than putting women back on the kitchen, i just fucking hate this gay earth, everyday that passes i lost hope in humanity being able to colonize the start and meet aliens, and i'm more conviced this species is forever locked in this shithole planet, because of individuals who are too horny and worship meat flops, at the point to sacrifice the future of this species.

i really fucking hate soycucks, they are traitors of inteligence, traitors of their own gender, traitor of their own race, i want to murder every single of this useless sacks of DNA.

Society is moving in the backwards direction

Physically we move forward. Mentally we move back.

Physically we move forward. Mentally we move back.
your mind come from your body, so if one move back, the other also follows

Gulf Arab IQ is rising and cucked feminized EU & North America is dropping. China is losing but not as bad as the West (and their IQ is higher already). Interesting to see how things turn out, if the pattern continues.

Autism has truly become an epidemic.

Gulf Arab IQ is rising and cucked feminized EU & North America is dropping. China is losing but not as bad as the West (and their IQ is higher already). Interesting to see how things turn out, if the pattern continues.
gulf arabs are under a gigantic selective pressure now, because of USA and RUSSIA, if this shit continues they will be the master race in 50 years

gulf arabs are under a gigantic selective pressure now, because of USA and RUSSIA, if this shit continues they will be the master race in 50 years

Western foids will be the new menial guest workers and hookers of the Gulf (a niche presently occupied by filipinas, africans, and curries). As a reject of the West, I'm bummed I probably won't be alive to see that happening.

Seriously, how could things get so fucked up like they are now?
It actually amazes me so much how far we have dug ourselves into this hole of nothingness. Fucking society needs to be unplugged for a while and a clean reboot.

Lothrop Stoddard warned us of unfettered non white and high t low iq Chad population growth which would eventually lead to a revolt against civilization

Women were given rights and in a span of 100 years they have destroyed the entire planet. That's pretty impressive tbh.

Women were given rights and in a span of 100 years they have destroyed the entire planet. That's pretty impressive tbh.
still no destroyed, but i won't be impressed if western civilization dissapear in another hundred years
Seriously, how could things get so fucked up like they are now?
Globalists, Femminists, Polticains doing anything for power, Bussines man doing anything for money, Divorce court industry, abortion idustry, letting cucks take the power

I'd blame it on

Social media

lmao united arab emirates only country that grew iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this world is such a joke

lmao united arab emirates only country that grew iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this world is such a joke
effects of patriarchy, plus not doing revolutions for no reason, plus controling immigration