Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That 16 year old foid I posted earlier was actually 12.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
inb4muhpedophile

She has already hit puberty jfl, she's technically 13 now, but the pics I used she was 12. Hebephilia is natural for all you bluepilled lurking cucks.

Her name is Anghelina Policarpova. If you go to her instagram, her mom actually runs her account. All those sexualized pictures of her, put on by HER OWN MOTHER. This is what mothers do, sexualize their little 12 year olds for the entire internet to see.

Literally, go up to any normie, lie about her age, and ask if they find her attractive. Then if the normie says yes, tell them her real age, and watch their face. They'd likely have a stroke.

Normies are what can be called "oversocialized people"

The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term “oversocialized” to describe such people.

Oversocialization can lead to low self-esteem, a sense of powerlessness, defeatism, guilt, etc. One of the most important means by which our society socializes children is by making them feel ashamed of behavior or speech that is contrary to society’s expectations. If this is overdone, or if a particular child is especially susceptible to such feelings, he ends by feeling ashamed of HIMSELF.

Changing one's answer is meaningless, if someone found someone attractive when they thought they were 16, they still would find them attractive at age 12. Biology doesn't care about man made social constructs.

And that wasn't a "teen worship thread". It can't be when she's 12 duh

Last edited:
ravioli ravioli

It's completely fine to feel attracted, acting on it is not.

Which foid? in TLOU ofc

Disagree
In the case it was legal:
If virgin - wait until marriage
If broken in by Chad - free game

Her name is Anghelina Policarpova. If you go to her instagram, her mom actually runs her account. All those sexualized pictures of her, put on by HER OWN MOTHER. This is what mothers do, sexualize their little 12 year olds for the entire internet to see.
I told about precisely that a while ago. Her mother basically controls how her underage daughter exposes herself in public. Imagine, just imagine if a man did this kind of shit.

Last edited:
Well I found 12 year old girls attractive when I was 12, I guess it hasn't changed. Obviously I'm not going to break the law though. I wish people would just admit that being sexually aroused by her is normal.

Child worshipper. ;)

saw her. 12 yo model. Nuke the west.

ah, you read kaczynski :feelshmm: when

I dont care tbh

It changes nothing

that it's normal and it doesn't make you some deviant to feel attraction
JFL I can see through this bullshit from a mile away. Finding the most vulptrous looking 12 year old won't help your pedo case at all. You can show me one pick but that doesn't make your unnatural obsession with 11 year old girls any less degenerate

Oh look at this this mature lookin 12 yo girl makes your pp hard right? Then why u judge me for 1Tb 11 yo foid collection (some who look like children):feelstastyman:

inb4muhpedophile

She has already hit puberty jfl, she's technically 13 now, but the pics I used she was 12. Hebephilia is natural for all you bluepilled lurking cucks.

View attachment 312162

Literally, go up to any normie, lie about her age, and ask if they find her attractive. Then if the normie says yes, tell them her real age, and watch their face. They'd likely have a stroke.

Normies are what can be called "oversocialized people"

Changing one's answer is meaningless, if someone found someone attractive when they thought they were 16, they still would find them attractive at age 12. Biology doesn't care about man made social constructs.

And that wasn't a "teen worship thread". It can't be when she's 12 duh
IT won't touch this because they clearly are too retarded to even understand attraction and assume that anything that is subjective to them should be the rule amongst many, they honestly are a lot like dictators.

High IQ move.
You mean, it's not OK for anyone to act on it, or just for people who are above some arbitrary age?

JFL I can see through this bullshit from a mile away. Finding the most vulptrous looking 12 year old won't help your pedo case at all. You can show me one pick but that doesn't make your unnatural obsession with 11 year old girls any less degenerate
if they look like children I'm not attracted jfl.

and you conveinently ignored the part where I said I'm not intending to go after them

also at first you agreed hebephilia is normal, and now you're backtracking and saying that it's pedophilia?
IT won't touch this because they clearly are too retarded to even understand attraction and assume that anything that is subjective to them should be the rule amongst many, they honestly are a lot like dictators.
@Caesercel has the same mentality it seems. Trying to villianize natural attraction, which is hebephilia

Does he have an obsession with really young girls though? I don't think that admitting you felt attraction necessarily equates an obsession.

Does he have an obsession with really young girls though? I don't think that admitting you felt attraction necessarily equates an obsession.
i prefer late teens tbh. 14-17 especially. high school foids are the hottest imo although 18-21 is good too

and you conveinently ignored the part where I said I'm not intending to go after them

also at first you agreed hebephilia is normal, and now you're backtracking and saying that it's pedophilia?

@Caesercel has the same mentality it seems. Trying to villianize natural attraction, which is hebephilia
I've said it in a previous thread that there's nothing wrong with both parties being interested in each other and I mean interest as in a committed relationship, because if it turned out to be that one or the other were to suddenly disagree and cop out from the agreement after a while, even when they know exactly what they agreed to, then the person deciding to leave should be the one to blame. This is similar to that of divorce that favours the woman in the relationship, as the woman would almost understand what she's getting from the divorce, thus uses marriage as a means to manipulate the entire context to acquire what she needs.

Thus, a teen, that people assume is "immature" and has less life experiences, has the capabilities of manipulating older guys to pay her and then drop them off and calling the police, yet retards from soyciety still see the female as being innocent, and doing what foids do "best" being that of manipulation. Therefore, what I call the pedestal behaviour that the masses of soyciety instills.

What I'm trying to get at is quite simply the fact that if both parties wholly agree, knowing the cause and effect of their actions and what they are getting into, without any intention of force or manipulation, should not regret their decision after one or the other suddenly decides they've done something "wrong". You choose to get into it knowing what is going to happen, thus you are responsible for anything that occurs, and if anyone tells me that teens don't know responsibilities and such are nothing but dumb faggots and are the reason for the dumbed down populous we have now.

i prefer late teens tbh. 14-17 especially. high school foids are the hottest imo although 18-21 is good too
The problem with girls that young is that they're just too small imo. Regardless, I try to avoid thinking about it. No point in engaging with and strengthening sexual feelings which can't be legally indulged in, seems to be doing little more than harming yourself.

Of course for people like us, excessively thinking about sex at all outside of fapping is pretty much harming ourselves.

How would I know? I am concluding what I say based on what I see here. I don't know any user outside this forum. And I think he does have an obsession. I can feel attracted to 11-14 year olds on a base physical level as well. Any man can. But most men, don't try to make it such a point, as if they have some agenda.

Its like, I can feel attracted to women in my family on a base physical level. But I won't open Incels.co and beat my fist on a table to make a point about it. Unless I was doing something degenerate like collecting lewds of my mother or sister. I hope you get it.

Unless I was doing something degenerate like collecting lewds of my mother or sister.
define "lewds"

full nude, or skimpily clothed?

I use the word pedophilia because I don't trust your intentions with threads like these. You are obsessed and what you are trying to do is gaslight people to make your point. If you come here and proclaim every week that its normal for men to feel attracted to 11 year old girls, one starts to wonder where you are going with this.

Well, fuck. 12 is really too young but holy shit. She probably already had sex, though.

lmao she doesn't look 16 at all

The kind you have of 11 year old girls, collected from social media. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Or did u star recordin :feelshmm:
oh those jfl

yeah but like i said that's not illegal they are just skimpy. those foids were like 14 though in those two clips
I use the word pedophilia because I don't trust your intentions with threads like these. You are obsessed and what you are trying to do is gaslight people to make your point. If you come here and proclaim every week that its normal for men to feel attracted to 11 year old girls, one starts to wonder where you are going with this.
i see

well under 10 is fucking weird, and even 10 is weird majority of the time, and 11 can often not be developed. they need to hit puberty first

Bluepillers: 112
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Brutal mommies-little-meal-ticket-pill.
Also known as...
"My mom is my pimp...."

lmao she doesn't look 16 at all
most said she did, although a few commented her face was a tad young

easy to tell after you've been told her actual age

most said she did, although a few commented her face was a tad young

easy to tell after you've been told her actual age
She looks a bit older in those youtube videos from the other thread, but still quite young yes.

I don't know if that's the same girl but the girl used in original pics looked mid-teenish
She is a couple years younger in the pics posted in the current thread tbh, has to be.