Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That beautiful day I got brutally RACEPILLED

House

House

Banned
-
My prom was just 10 years ago, it were the haydays of my existence, when I still could suppress my neuroticism with a happy NT mask. I was on the fringes of a loose social circle of friends who were preparing for their graduation ceremony. One of the members was a girl who was one of those girls who considered herself as 'one of the boys, a Becky who nonetheless always had a bundle of orbiters trying to bed her. She was planning on going to prom with her then boyfriend, but right before our dancing classes started they broke up.

By then the class was already paired up for prom (it was a mandated effort on behalf of the teachers which noone is to be left out). But our Becky classmate was now single and without a prom date, with the dancing lessons already rolling. She complained a lot and was eager not to miss this event of a life time, so one of the boys had an idea that we find a guy on her behalf. The leader of our little high school "gang" asked her joking "any preferences my dear lady", to which she replied "that he isn't too fat and has a nice smile"

The guy in charge of this had a Chinese friend who was single, and this was the perfect moment to play the matchmaker. He went asked him if he'd be the prom date for our girl. The Chinese boy knew who she was, and was immediately down for it. We kept it a secret from her at first, taking little pleasures in her desperately guessing who we picked out. She was going insane, pointing at every Chadlite she saw, begging us to tell her.

I still remember that warm Friday morning. The history teacher was late and we couldn't get into our classroom so we stood outside in the school hall. The girl poked at me "c'mon you're always around those guys, tell me who is it?" I refrained and try to neutralize her persistence with some bad jokes. At about that time one of the classmates walked down the hall with the Chinese boy besides him. "Sup gang", he greeted the both of us, trying to surpess his laughter, until he just went: "well this is it, this is him", the girl pauses and stares at her Chinese date, in that cringe-inducing moment of I saw her sparkling childlike look in her big brown eyes turn into black holes of disappointment.

"omg HIM????????" Noooooooooooooo", she's making it look like a semi-joke, "well you said you said you wanted a guy with a nice simle... c'mon Ou smile, smile for her" our matchmaking friend insisted. I will never forget that awkward smile of his, trying handle this humiliating ordeal without offending the girl, he shrugged it off with a smirk and said to our matchmaking friend "It's alright bro, I understand her haha" .

The greatest moment of british gallantry came from a fresh of the boat Chink, It was the moment that made me to grow out of my racial prejudices. Just before he left, he looked at me, visibly embarrassed, but for a second there we shared a moment between us that that goes beyond class, national , religious and racial distinctions -- that look was a look of solidarity from one incel to another.

Last edited:
faking brutal. nice writing style tbh

Larp

20200323 151952

Ah, the school prom. In my opinion its true purpose is ritual humiliation more than anything.

You know for my school prom me and some bros were considering crashing it by pulling the fire alarm, starting a brawl and swapping the contents of the drinks out for urine. In the end we fucked it off. We just crashed at my mates house playing Halo 2 and drinking some beers.

I didnt show up at my school prom.

You forgot to cite your source.

we shared a moment between us that that goes beyond class, national , religious and racial distinctions -- that look was a look of solidarity from one incel to another.

Why would you do that to your friend?

It was a good read, and brutal tbh 90% of rices are fucked

Fuck all foids who consider themselves “one of the boys” JFL I hate foids

I always laugh at the larping from @ThoughtfulCel

My prom was just 10 years ago, it were the haydays of my existence, when I still could suppress my neuroticism with a happy NT mask. I was on the fringes of a loose social circle of friends who were preparing for their graduation ceremony. One of the members was a girl who was one of those girls who considered herself as 'one of the boys, a Becky who nonetheless always had a bundle of orbiters trying to bed her. She was planning on going to prom with her then boyfriend, but right before our dancing classes started they broke up.

By then the class was already paired up for prom (it was a mandated effort on behalf of the teachers which noone is to be left out). But our Becky classmate was now single and without a prom date, with the dancing lessons already rolling. She complained a lot and was eager not to miss this event of a life time, so one of the boys had an idea that we find a guy on her behalf. The leader of our little high school "gang" asked her joking "any preferences my dear lady", to which she replied "that he isn't too fat and has a nice smile"

The guy in charge of this had a Chinese friend who was single, and this was the perfect moment to play the matchmaker. He went asked him if he'd be the prom date for our girl. The Chinese boy knew who she was, and was immediately down for it. We kept it a secret from her at first, taking little pleasures in her desperately guessing who we picked out. She was going insane, pointing at every Chadlite she saw, begging us to tell her.

I still remember that warm Friday morning. The history teacher was late and we couldn't get into our classroom so we stood outside in the school hall. The girl poked at me "c'mon you're always around those guys, tell me who is it?" I refrained and try to neutralize her persistence with some bad jokes. At about that time one of the classmates walked down the hall with the Chinese boy besides him. "Sup gang", he greeted the both of us, trying to surpess his laughter, until he just went: "well this is it, this is him", the girl pauses and stares at her Chinese date, in that cringe-inducing moment of I saw her sparkling childlike look in her big brown eyes turn into black holes of disappointment.

"omg HIM????????" Noooooooooooooo", she's making it look like a semi-joke, "well you said you said you wanted a guy with a nice simle... c'mon Ou smile, smile for her" our matchmaking friend insisted. I will never forget that awkward smile of his, trying handle this humiliating ordeal without offending the girl, he shrugged it off with a smirk and said to our matchmaking friend "It's alright bro, I understand her haha" .

The greatest moment of british gallantry came from a fresh of the boat Chink, It was the moment that made me to grow out of my racial prejudices. Just before he left, he looked at me, visibly embarrassed, but for a second there we shared a moment between us that that goes beyond class, national , religious and racial distinctions -- that look was a look of solidarity from one incel to another.
That was brutal. It’s true what they say about girls are shallow as fuck. When you realize for the first time that you’re a piece of shit in the eyes of a girl.

Btw, are you from the UK, mate?

Fuck all foids who consider themselves “one of the boys” JFL I hate foids
a tease and a flirt available for the all the thirsty boys who are part of da club, but dealing with these species will be excruciating, as she infiltrates men's social circles, seduces the poor bastards who have rarely communicated with a woman who is not their mother -- her presence is bound to cause havoc.

That was brutal. It’s true what they say about girls are shallow as fuck. When you realize for the first time that you’re a piece of shit in the eyes of a girl.

Btw, are you from the UK, mate?
No, but gallantry is synonymous with britishness as it's Pride and Prejudice, a top tier British export indeed.

Why would you do that to your friend?
What did I do?

Brutal to read it op

I can feel the pain, respect for all the racecels out there

Over for ricecels

You should become a incelosopher thats some good writing boss.

a tease and a flirt available for the all the thirsty boys who are part of da club, but dealing with these species will be excruciating, as she infiltrates men's social circles, seduces the poor bastards who have rarely communicated with a woman who is not their mother -- her presence is bound to cause havoc.

No, but gallantry is synonymous with britishness as it's Pride and Prejudice, a top tier British export indeed.

What did I do?
Set a ricecel up to fail, it was obvious he was never getting a white becky. Or were you bluepilled