Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That couple is out playing frisbee again REEEEEE LET ME ROT IN PEACE

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
FML this is going to be my whole summer....

I cant even rot in my room without hearing happy people right outside

damn i feel your pain bro :feelsrope:

Why do you have a problem with it? I personally love to go out into the city centre, sit down and observe all the normies for hours on end. I call it the Outdoor-LDAR. I observe their behaviour, how they act. All the couples holding hands. I lose myself in their lives. Just pretend you are them.

Time to relocate into the basement ngl, to bad we have only a really small one. Far to much Suifuel this year already and the summer didn't even begin. :worryfeels:

Why do you have a problem with it? I personally love to go out into the city centre, sit down and observe all the normies for hours on end. I call it the Outdoor-LDAR. I observe their behaviour, how they act. All the couples holding hands. I lose myself in their lives. Just pretend you are them.
I wish I was them. That's the problem. It's very depressing.

Just ask them to join br0

I wish I was them. That's the problem. It's very depressing.

Yes, I know that. But then you come to realization that it's over and this is the best you can have. Just daydream your life away. You will never have what they have come to terms with that. You can just pretend you are them, it's a good cope to maintain your sanity.

noscope them with a snipER

A teenager? How old is he (approximately).

edit: I don't know about you but her forehead is huge.

A teenager? How old is he (approximately).

edit: I don't know about you but her forehead is huge.
I would say they're 16 or 17

Because I saw the girl with a work outfit before

damn i would be seething with rage, turn off all the lights and cover all windows and ldar in ur neet cave, also maybe blare some loud music to disturb them

Ultimate suicidefuel, kids several years younger than us are having sex while we rotted alone
Exactly... like I see this and all i can think is "i wish i could have experienced that"

playing frisbee in a field and later he will be plowing her.

Ultimate suicidefuel, kids several years younger than us are having sex while we rotted alone

Now imagine, she most likely has a driver licence as well while i will be soonish 25 and never drove. It is pretty much ober if you missed certain points in your life. I might as well just end it here.

sorry about that, probably best to not look out that window anymore and wear headphones or even earplugs if you have to for the noise

Damn bro, i live in a peaceful place.

I'd rather look at that than the shit I have to see when its sunny.

Just daydream your life away.
I do that all the time. Whenever I'm bored or depressed or want to get distracted from something else I just lie there and daydream. Works much better than Netflix, movies or other ways normies use to entertain themselves

That kind of shit runs my day.

I would recommend moving into the basement and if you can't, shut the blinds or cover them up with some garbage bags or some old posters or something.

I would recommend moving into the basement and if you can't, shut the blinds or cover them up with some garbage bags or some old posters or something.
I'm in the basement tbh. It's only half underground :/

I'm in the basement tbh. It's only half underground :/
Okay you got the first step done. Now cover up the windows with trashbags or old posters, if you don't have posters buy them from walmart or something. If you're using trashbags to cover up the windows use gorilla tape.

That's why I spend most of my time in an isolated room with blinds so I can stare at my monitors in peace.