Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That feel when school starts again and you're still the smallest

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember in middle school I was the shortest; after summer I thought I had a nice growth spurt but I was actually just deluding myself since everybody was still taller than me.

I remember I used to track my height very often.
I was 5ft at 13 and 5'3" at 14.
Now I don't know how I managed to get to 5'8" which is still manlet but at least I look like a human.

I remember younger kids were taller than me, I felt very bad because my dad's 6'2" and I felt like a kid next to him.
I used to hate the fact other males were more dimorphic as well while I still looked like a little kid

take the height pill

How old are you?

yeah it sucks, i stopped at 5'7 at 14 and i was average height. i didnt worry about it, i saw the seniors and how much taller they were so i thought i still have lots of time to grow. but i never fucking did. every boy that was shorter than me grew taller than me, even some of the girls outgrew me if they weren't already the same height or taller

I remember in middle school I was the shortest; after summer I thought I had a nice growth spurt but I was actually just deluding myself since everybody was still taller than me.

I remember I used to track my height very often.
I was 5ft at 13 and 5'3" at 14.
Now I don't know how I managed to get to 5'8" which is still manlet but at least I look like a human.

I remember younger kids were taller than me, I felt very bad because my dad's 6'2" and I felt like a kid next to him.
I used to hate the fact other males were more dimorphic as well while I still looked like a little kid
How tall is your mother or siblings?

I was a gigamanlet all throughout high school. Got some extra height around senior year and then got the bright idea to wear lifts a few years after high school but was already too late. Height problem was solved as I had reached 5’11”ish with lifts, but was already bald and broken from never having a gf

I was a gigamanlet all throughout high school. Got some extra height around senior year and then got the bright idea to wear lifts a few years after high school but was already too late. Height problem was solved as I had reached 5’11”ish with lifts, but was already bald and broken from never having a gf
How tall are you with no lifts?
How tall is your mother or siblings?
Mom is 5'1"
I have no brothers

Mom is 5'1"
Lol classic short foid fuckng tall Chad and then wondering why their son is incel :feelskek: Does she telling you that height doesn't matter :feelsohh:?

I was gigachad height in kindergartin, but after that I was always the shortest guy in the school. Even now I'm the shortest guy at my job. This is one of my biggest suifuels.

I try to suppress all my horrible high school bullying memories

although middle school was worse

Fuckkkk It Just Isn't Fair:cryfeels:

Does people ever told you are short?
Or do they thought you were shorter?
Are you asking if people have underestimated my height or called me short? Yes both have happened.

Lol classic short foid fuckng tall Chad and then wondering why their son is incel :feelskek: Does she telling you that height doesn't matter :feelsohh:?
My mom was 5'5" and my father 6'4" when they met each other. Almost a foot taller. It's always the same. I also ended up shorter than my Dad, of course.

Theres nothing wrong with being the smallER guy ;)