Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That feel when

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
your dick is so small , that you pee through the gap between the lid and the toilet if you dont push your dick down .
it never began .

took me a second to comprehend what you wrote and visualize it. i now understand what you mean. over for me for being retarded. over for you as well.

this has happened to me before very few times so it means it not that small right lol??? only like 3 or four times. was just weird angle or something hahaha

aha ty for information :feelstrash:

aha ty for information :feelstrash:
you will never find me
took me a second to comprehend what you wrote and visualize it. i now understand what you mean. over for me for being retarded. over for you as well.

this has happened to me before very few times so it means it not that small right lol??? only like 3 or four times. was just weird angle or something hahaha
keep coping

oh ask him to show u its so girls. its was like foid and normie laying in bed huging and on them was writen love trust and bla blah stuff
oi send ur avi @IamJacksBrokenHeart :feelstrash:

go to bed :feelstrash:
Did it make you scared

No what was it
Y4gn3mwpcvx01

A picture of all the things i will never have .
it was half irony , half self pity .
and 100% bluepilled .
My current avi is pure irony .
love trust and bla blah stuff
tbh

fuck man i can relate