Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel That LARP about the imaginary "hateful incel son" is famous within 24 hours.

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
That fucking LARP has 12 reddit silver, 16 gold and a platinum award. That's like $30 to $40 spent on a cucktears fanfiction. Not to mention over 40,000 updoots.
Screen Shot 2018 11 10 at 90636 PM

Also, if you type in "my son " (with a space at the end) into Google, the 4th autocomplete result is "my son is a hateful incel." JFL

There's Reddit Silver and Platinum now? lmao
There should be no wondering why we think the world is out to get us, because it so blatantly is. 41k people upvoted a blatantly fake story on us, nearly 30 people felt strongly enough about it to reward the writer.

So glad that we're gone from Cuckkit.

Yes incredible

Those retards who aren't just pure virtue signaling are stupid enough to believe that incels out here would insult their dad by calling him a beta in an argument with their middle aged parents.

Nobody would say that because if you were autistic enough to do that you would be running around, flailing your arms, and constantly running into walls.

cucks deserve waterboarding

Yup, and 99% of the time it's just used by soyboys who waste their own money on some random guy on the internet who doesn't give a shit about them.

One platinum award will set you back $6. Gold is $2 and Silver is about $0.40, at the lowest possible base prices.

So we can assume that cucks spent $42.80 on this cucktears fanfiction.

part of the reason it's so popular is because people recognize it's a LARP

12 reddit silver, 16 gold and a platinum award

What2

They got different currency?

Reminds me of when I used to play World of Warcraft.

Both reddit and WoW of course are soyed out western trash but give me some slack, I was a kid and went with the herd (literally as a tauren).

How many threads do we need on this? :feelsseriously:

I mean what did you expect. They eat this stuff up over there like it’s candy.

just make money by LARPing on reddit about incels theory :feelshehe:

Those retards who aren't just pure virtue signaling are stupid enough to believe that incels out here would insult their dad by calling him a beta in an argument with their middle aged parents.

Nobody would say that because if you were autistic enough to do that you would be running around, flailing your arms, and constantly running into walls.
I've done it before tbh

I'm almost certain the cuck who wrote that shit is a virgin himself. I hope so, because what if some mainstream media outlet decides to run this story and the author doesn't want to admit he's a liar? What if he actually had a son? Can you imagine the hell that innocent young man would be going through, being falsely accused of all these horrible things?

This is how lives get ruined. Because some asshole decides to write a fake story for Internet approval, doubles down on his lies when a light is shone on the story, and things spiral out of control.

I was going to make a comment laughing at dumb Reddit cucks who want to dox the wicked incel boy and go on a witch hunt against someone who doesn't exist, but what if the author is challenged to produce the incel and being the coward he is, rather than admit he's a liar he throws a completely innocent man under the bus?

If, on the extremely off chance the son is real and is in fact reading this...

If you get doxxed/id'ed, you have nothing left to lose. Say your dad molested you.
#metoo

There should be no wondering why we think the world is out to get us, because it so blatantly is. 41k people upvoted a blatantly fake story on us, nearly 30 people felt strongly enough about it to reward the writer.

So glad that we're gone from Cuckkit.
cucks spent money to circlejerk

Cucks are the most naive gullible faggots the world has ever seen.

Honestly I find that story funny. Who cares? What does it matter what fanfiction some people want to write? Is anything gonna change in your life because of it? It doesn't matter. People just want to be entertained. They should write more until you can fill a book with them.

The more attention they bring to the blackpill the more people will be blackpilled. The blackpill will change anyone who spends enough time around it. Eg. Inceltears is blackpilled as fuck. They completely stopped trying to even refute the blackpill long ago. Now they're just fighting strawmen like this one.

This isn't ragefuel, this is hilariousfuel. Some dude actually wrote fucking fanfiction about a bunch of losers who hang out on semi obscure internet forums. Someone was so mad at our shitposts that he feel the need to write a fucking short story about us.
This isn't a bad thing at all, it made my day.

Reddit cucks are gullible enough to think this is what an actual incel is like.

Unbelievable retardation

damn we should make our own larps 4 cuckbuxx

Lmao @Zesto ur step dad found ur account

Raised him to be a Japanese gooning spic!

Also, if you type in "my son " (with a space at the end) into Google, the 4th autocomplete result is "my son is a hateful incel." JFL

It is now the second result.

LaughReally

JFL at the state of the world, where was Lincoln advising us not to believe everything you read on the internet? :feelskek:
Now it doesn't matter to them whether it's real as long as their (((agenda))) gets push on

Just LOL at that. If it is true I doubt they did much as parents to find out what was going on with him, before it got to intense. He obviously was sending out help flags that they seem to have ignored.
Also what kind of parent is ok with their 15yr old daughter having sex? I get the condoms and birth control we dont need more underage sluts having kids, but supporting the activity instead of teaching her to wait until she find a man she love and wants to spend life with. What a cuck... his son was right about him and prob his wife when he said "she went through dozens of men before setting on a betacuck to shelter her"