Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That moment when you realise that female rights came before black/ethnic civil rights

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
This is most cringey shit in history. The fact that holes wanted rights before men of different colours were considered equal.

And the stupid cucks and simps that enabled female rights but blacks had be segregated from society or ethnics were allowed to be mistreated. I swear to God, when I go into the afterlife and if I go to heaven I am going to ask God for a gun and I am going to terrorise the cucks and simps that gave women rights in hell, what they did, hell is too good for them.

And all foids wanted to do was ruin society and be with Chad by getting rights. Ethnics and blacks wanted to improve society and contribute and also wanted their lives not to be constant hell.

All men are created free and equal, women are created inferior to men. Remove female rights, promote racial equality.

Because females are in theory at least fuckable, I have no use for ethnics :feelzez:

Foids getting voting rights was the biggest mistake. In a few hundred year when society realises this mistake, we will not be mentioned.

Foids will be the downfall of society and the reason for reinstating male only voting in the future but we will be long dead before that happens.

Foids refuse to associate with ethnics.

Because females are in theory at least fuckable, I have no use for ethnics :feelzez:
ironically cumskins were retarded and didnt knew that foids were the most fuckable before these rights jfl

Let me remind you that Harambe died because a black bitch couldn't act as a person and take care of her turdling son.
I get that. Fuck her and her shitty son for killing a fellow ape. I hope she gets raped.

That doenst mean I'm going to attribute her retarded actions to an entire race like cumskins do though.

20200711 080502

Females getting rights (actualy privelaes) make non-Chads less fuckable