Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy That new Terminator movie is such a SJW cringefest

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Bluray rips are out so I was only able to watch it now, because I'm not going to spend money on SJW garbage like this or Marvel trash.

Holy shit it's worse than I thought, they actually turned one of the Arnie T-800s into a cuck that's taking care of a Mexican single mom and her son.

JFL if you still go to see movies anywhere in a cinema.

Haven't set foot in a cinema since 1997.

Not an single atom that I am comprised of has come into contact with the entrance of an entertainment building specializing in motion picture media, in many years

Last edited:
JFL if you still go to see movies anywhere in a cinema.
It's all just feminist SJW propaganda now look at what they did to Marvel and Star Wars

Haven't set foot in a cinema since 1997.
Let me guess, some girl made you watch the Titanic and you swore off women from that day.

Let me guess, some girl made you watch the Titanic and you swore off women from that day.
Hah! Actually, the last movie I saw was Alien Resurrection, by that point going out was proving too problematic so I simply stopped and was basically cut off from the world of cinema until torrents came along.

Holy shit it's worse than I thought, they actually turned one of the Arnie T-800s into a cuck that's taking care of a Mexican single mom and her son.

That was hardcore feminist propaganda. The T-800 was the symbol of the patriarchy and toxic masculinity. Having a T-800 be a betabuxx cuck is giving the message of smashing the patriarchy and curbing the toxic masculinity. It also serves the fantasy of successfully taming and domesticating the bad boy.

oh yeah I forgot that movie existed already lol. didn't see because I heard it was cuck shit like you said

Every movie franchise is getting cucked by those feminist whores and wahmyn empowerment ideas.
  • Soy wars
  • Charlies angles
  • Fight club
  • Marvel
  • Ghostbuster
  • Terminator
Now we can't even cope by watching movies. FUCK

Even the original materials were cucked.
They were the base of what you have today.

That movie was absolute trash. JFL @ the new T-Juan Thousand.

The only part of the movie I liked was the opening scene where they recreated Arnold, Sarah and John Connor in the ages they were in Terminator 2. It looked really amazing, by far the most successful de-aging attempt in a movie.

Most new movies are sjw shit