Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That one time I went to Wendy's and got mogged by my own dog.

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
As if my self-esteem wasn't already below zero. I was at a Wendy's waiting at the drive thru window, I usually take my dog with me because he loves rides. Anyway, this fucking Stacy goes to give me my food and starts screaming and awwing at my dog, my dog being a egoist revels in this. She tosses me my order and doesn't even acknowledge me or say a single fucking word to me. When a female finds a dog more attractive than you, you know it's over for any of us.

All dogs mog me. I took one through the drive thru once and all the foids went crazy, they don’t even acknowledge me though when I go without a dog lmao.

The dogpill barked me

Dogs have the highest level of SMV, they mog Giga Chad himself.
A siberian husky with some baby blues

im getting mogged by my own dog everytime i go outside with him, its like u have chad friend

Dogs have the highest level of SMV, they mog Giga Chad himself.
View attachment 148197
As if my self-esteem wasn't already below zero. I was at a Wendy's waiting at the drive thru window, I usually take my dog with me because he loves rides. Anyway, this fucking Stacy goes to give me my food and starts screaming and awwing at my dog, my dog being a egoist revels in this. She tosses me my order and doesn't even acknowledge me or say a single fucking word to me. When a female finds a dog more attractive than you, you know it's over for any of us.
im getting mogged by my own dog everytime i go outside with him, its like u have chad friend
I was dick mogged by a dachshund once...

Similar happened to me but with a stuffed bear.

DDaDamDamnDamn bro!

That's ruff!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back