Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That one time @Thoughtfulcel disturbed me

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
So when I was a little boy, I went to the zoo with my elementary school. In front of me, I see @ThoughtfulCel behind the glass, staring at five year old me. Or six year old. I don't exactly remember. Anyway, after an intense stare-down, what he does next absolutely blows my mind. He is taking a shit. It looks like diarrhea and it's got red and green stuff mixed in it. Pretty fucking gross, right? Like what the fuck are these zookeepers feeding you, bro? That wasn't the worst part. That came after. So, @ThoughtfulCel is still staring at little me. What he does next is he keeps staring at me but he puts his finger in the diarrhea and STARTS EATING SHIT. While looking at me. I was very disturbed by this. It felt pretty unreal, to be honest. I am sorry that you had to eat your own shit, it's probably because of malnutrition caused by those shitty ass zookeepers. They don't have the fucking right to lock you up somewhere. I honestly hate these fucking humans, man. Zoos shouldn't exist. Fuck that, go put humans behind glass and in cages. That'll teach them.

Lies and slander.

I was in a zoo approximately 4 years ago. You were not six years old four years ago.

Also i was never put on public display. The zoo i was put in was a special one for rich assholes to marvel at me because i am genetically modified.

The government would never allow the public to see me without consequences.

Last edited:
Lies and slander.

I was in a zoo approximately 4 years ago. You were not six years old three years ago.

Also i was never put on public display. The zoo i was put in was a special one for rich assholes to marvel at me because i am genetically modified.

The government would never allow the public to see me without consequences.
Then it must have been somebody closely related to you. This is a real story and it took place nearly 20 years ago. Maybe it was your uncle or father or something? Or an older brother? Can you explain to me why a gorilla would eat his own diarrhea? And why do this while a kid is looking at him? Is it to disturb me intentionally?

Then it must have been somebody closely related to you. This is a real story and it took place nearly 20 years ago. Maybe it was your uncle or father or something? Or an older brother? Can you explain to me why a gorilla would eat his own diarrhea? And why do this while a kid is looking at him? Is it to disturb me intentionally?
Gorillas do not do this normally. Maybe he went mad because of human trash imprisoning him against his will

Gorillas do not do this normally. Maybe he went mad because of human trash imprisoning him against his will
I guess so, it makes me feel bad knowing us terrible humans imprison animals just for our own entertainment. It should be illegal.

I guess so, it makes me feel bad knowing us terrible humans imprison animals just for our own entertainment. It should be illegal.
They will pay.

In time..

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

Gene modifies me