Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious That time i got featured on a feminist video twice, but there was no excuse to deny my words (IT won't touch this).

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Few months ago, i've discovered (through a post on .co) that i've got featured on this video where this foid with an annoying voice read incel posts.

The video is this one: and, at this timestamp, she reads my quote about shallow women nature and, after trying to be sassy about it, she basically didn't deny it unless sprouting some shallow random stuff about doors and stuff.

Now, what i naturally did is scrolling through comments and, while there was a lot of fuss about more cherrypicked and controversial posts, my TWO features (this one, and the one around 11.15 mark) got completely ignored.

This proves the fact that certaing things, even on a fucking feminist video, CANNOT BE DISPROVED.

The most i've read about my first featured quote was something along the lines of "i've never been so offended by something i competely agree" (if you scroll through comments you can find it).

edit: here's the comment in question.

Sharingline Studios

Sharingline Studios 2 mesi fa

8:11 to 9:05 Never have I ever been so offended by something I 100% agree Cuz that's what I do sometimes

This is the reason i think that, if we would pay more attention to avoid extreme shitposting, cucks and foids wouldn't get ANY EXCUSE to attack us and they would be forced to squirm and clench their tiny fists.

Last edited:
Sounds like a filthy tranny, not surprised :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Few months ago, i've discovered (through a post on .co) that i've got featured on this video where this foid with an annoying voice read incel posts.

The video is this one: and, at this timestamp, she reads my quote about shallow women nature and, after trying to be sassy about it, she basically didn't deny it unless sprouting some shallow random stuff about doors and stuff.

Now, what i naturally did is scrolling through comments and, while there was a lot of fuss about more cherrypicked and controversial posts, my TWO features (this one, and the one around 11.15 mark) got completely ignored.

This proves the fact that certaing things, even on a fucking feminist video, CANNOT BE DISPROVED.

The most i've read about my first featured quote was something along the lines of "i've never been so offended by something i competely agree" (if you scroll through comments you can find it).

edit: here's the comment in question.

Sharingline Studios

Sharingline Studios 2 mesi fa

8:11 to 9:05 Never have I ever been so offended by something I 100% agree Cuz that's what I do sometimes

This is the reason i think that, if we would pay more attention to avoid extreme shitposting, cucks and foids wouldn't get ANY EXCUSE to attack us and they would be forced to squirm and clench their tiny fists.

Mega high IQ. Which is what I do or attempt to nearly all the time I'm here.

What you think IT will do when they will feature this post due to reverse psychology?

:cryfeels: it won't touch this but neither do you

@Yerberito thoughts?

She doesn't say much other than "women are complicated, incels are wrong"

Nothing we can even respond to here

I won't click on that video.

I

Well, at least they didn't touch this. I guess it's double reverse psychology.

She called you a cuck bro, find hER on minecraft.