Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That totally sucks. Another dose of demotivation

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Uploaded my photo in dating group, is small group, even prettyboys getting no more than 20 likes. But atleast one like from cute girl could give some lifefuel. Even it thats all from her and will not develop into something bigger, that still some sparkle in this dark meaningless world. But all I got was 1 like from ugly long-nosed jewish looking creature. Be it tranny, or be it biological female - whatever and dont want to know, I'm not into ugly long-nosed femoids who look like men. Notneetandtiddycel

Brag thread tbh. :chad::chad::chad:

try draugas pazintys

Last edited:
try draugas pazintys
Tried and it sucked. All lithuanian dating sites has dropped in activity now, or have only roasties
Speak English, I don't write to you in my native language. Give me the same courtesy.
So beautifull place. But is sad always alone, without cute lolis. Ugly femoids belong in kitchen

damn that's brutal, just join a dating group br0oo00

person who liked is virtue signalling

@Napoleon de Geso "My dick 11cm"
it's ovER

Without filters and lolis would not look so impressive :/
You're very funny with some of your comments. I even think that you're a 2d waifu talking here seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back