Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thats how WOMEN really feel about ugly guys

I

Iercel

Banned
-

The thread is filled with blackpills, just look at the comments.

Here are some:

"I used to think that if I want to have a super caring, romantic, and loving boyfriend, I have to settle for someone who’s below my league, but I really don’t lol. I can actually date men who I legitimately find physically attractive because I’m attractive enough for it. This is a myth perpetrated by society so women have to settle and so ugly men will still have partners who are above their league."

Basiaclly she is sayin women are DATING DOWN in looks.

"Hot guys treat you better, if they are not a narcissist.

Hot, intelligent and empathic is the best mixture.

Ugly men are full of complexes and start doubting your worth when you engage with them. There are maybe some exceptions but good looking men often do have a better personality than ugly and average men."

Wtf is this

"IME the hot guys treat you way better. Because they dont have a chip on their shoulder

​

I have never dated an unattractive dude and never would because I need to be turned on to have sex. But in my interactions with them I've noticed a generalized resentment towards women. Aint nobody got time for that, on TOP of them being horrible to look at"

How can you still deny blackpill in 2020

I can see mass shootings being a daily thing in the future and possibly incel suicide bombers fuck when that happens the foid population will know what real fear is.

Personality

"IME the hot guys treat you way better. Because they dont have a chip on their shoulder

​

I have never dated an unattractive dude and never would because I need to be turned on to have sex. But in my interactions with them I've noticed a generalized resentment towards women. Aint nobody got time for that, on TOP of them being horrible to look at"

I wonder why

By the way it's over. FDS will keep growing, and the small group of women who would give ugly guys a chance will be soon gone, leaving good, stable ugly men alone

By the way it's over. FDS will keep growing, and the small group of women who would give ugly guys a chance will be soon gone, leaving good, stable ugly men alone
that is a fact.

just bullshit excuses so they can feel better about being hypergamous whores

Lol, it's proven "hot guys" are far more likely to cheat and be psychopaths/narcissists.

Retarded nonsense and she won't get what she wants. Omly a facade.

Lol, it's proven "hot guys" are far more likely to cheat and be psychopaths/narcissists.

They believe that shit tho, they just make excuses to date Chads and not feel bad about it
just bullshit excuses so they can feel better about being hypergamous whores

Last edited:
I can see mass shootings being a daily thing in the future and possibly incel suicide bombers fuck when that happens the foid population will know what real fear is.

I hope

These "unnatractive" dudes in reality are their looksmatches

Thanks hypergamy

Foids have never dated me. AND I'M UGLY

its amusing to me that they dont realise that chad wont stick around because he can easily fuck a bunch of other foids aswell

will be a glorious era if true

You guys also seem to be missing the biggest black pill about this post. As the dude I copied said, it IS indeed proven attractive men are more likely to cheat and be psychopathic, BUT THIS JUST PROVES THAT THE WOMEN ON THAT POST ARE REFERRING TO HIGH TIER NORMIES AS “UGLY MEN”.

Don’t you see? Most chicks only give real chances to high tier normies or higher, and average/below average men wouldn’t ruin their chances by treating the girls like shit, hence, the only logical conclusion is they are referring to non chads, but still passable, IE: HIGH TIER NORMIES. Jfl, it’s over. Women’s standards and ego’s are sky high.

Last edited:
FDS is full of fat nigger whores

​

You cant if you arent IT

You guys also seem to be missing the biggest black pill about this post. As the dude I copied said, it IS indeed proven attractive men are more likely to cheat and be psychopathic, BUT THIS JUST PROVES THAT THE WOMEN ON THAT POST ARE REFERRING TO HIGH TIER NORMIES AS “UGLY MEN”.

Don’t you see? Most chicks only give real chances to high tier normies or higher, and average/below average men wouldn’t ruin their chances by treating the girls like shit, hence, the only logical conclusion is they are referring to non chads, but still passable, IE: HIGH TIER NORMIES. Jfl, it’s over. Women’s standards and ego’s are sky high.
Brutal. It's over.

haha with ugly the mean chadlite. everything else below is invisible to them

If women are dating down lookswise & are so perfect why do they all require makeup?

It's like bragging you beat someone yet had a big lead to handicap the other.

what they call "ugly" are actually high tier normies / chadlites, not their looksmatchs

women are such a joke

in ten years those whores will be in the news about domestic violence